Monday, July 21, 2014

OLA!



Today is reformat and then reinstall my PC day. I have been using this laptop for I donno 3 years and nothing is wrong with it except the battery which is starting to show signs of wanting to die. The other thing is after 3 years of usage my PC is getting damn lag and slow lah, no doubt because of all the junks it has had to store since day one till now.
So I spent the last couple of hours recustomising my PC display (my windows and text all have to be in a pink theme) while snacking on awesome macadamia nuts that my boyfriend bought hehehehe
I also found time to clean my face!
Omg speaking of this I thought of the super embarrassing thing that happened last week when I met up with my friends Sally and Xin Yi for lunch. You see I spent the last four months in Seoul (during which I spent my birthday), so when I returned, Sally passed me my birthday present which she didn't get to give me on time.
And erm when I got it, I was so touched! Because if it was me I would have jumped at the excuse of my friend being so far away and deliberately forget to get her a present wtf HAHAHAHA yes lah I am a terrible friend I am aware of that wtf
So anyway, before I opened it, she looked a bit sheepish and hurriedly told me what was inside. She said that inside was an excellent cream for blackhead problems and before I even had time to realise I was supposed to be offended she quickly told me that she tried the cream and it worked for her and she thought it would work for me too.
I was like...erm ok that is really nice of her but why did she look so sheepish? And then out of nowhere I suddenly realised that the reason she got me the blackhead cream had got to be because she felt that I have severe blackhead problems WTF
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA I mean I wasn't even offended if she had got me the gift without saying anything. And I thought about it I wouldn't even be offended if she had told me straight that my blackheads problem is starting to scare her loh hahahaha just thought it was damn cute that she looked so sheepish and erm made everything so awkward lol
So I decided to give the cream a try and it really works leh!  

Ok so this is the brand, Bioglo and inside the box was an instructions sheet that teaches us how to use the product.


And so I did everything and.....



WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

I swear I used about 2.5 cotton buds (both sides) and each time I did I had this much of stuff on it!!!

Arghhhhhh my nose is really nothing but a gross mushroom with unlimited black dots on it!!! No wonder Sally got me this cream wtf

I will keep using it and keep updates ok! Hopefully one day my nose will go back to being the normal spotless button mushroom wtf

No comments: