Monday, March 8, 2010

Hi guys!

It's me! Remember me? Jo-Yee? The person who owns this blog?

Okay, okay I'm sorry for having neglected this blog for such a long time but it's just, I had been very very very busy.

And I do check my Facebook sometimes, but I just lost the muse to write in my blog.

Because once again guys, I have a problem.

I don't understand this. I keep having these stupid problems, all of which I had evidently brought upon myself on my own.

Why can't I do things right?

I'm not going to make the mistake of revealing what my problem is here again, as how I did with my last crush.

Because it had never really occurred to me that people would actually read stuff I write here, seeing as how I never knew there were so many other lifeless people out there like me who go around reading blogs. Haha.

But of course, I just see the need to update my blog as I don't want to abandon it forever.

Because I love my blog. It has gone through with me alot of hardships and terrible phases of my life, and has recorded alot of my most raw and genuine expressions.

So. Here I am once again, announcing that I am still alive. And that joeyjoeldavid.blogspot.com is STILL being run by me, only not as active as it was before.

So stay tuned alright loyal readers (as if), I'll try to write more interesting stuff here whenever I can. Heees.

Chuz!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice post and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you on your information.