Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Like any other SPM candidate 2009...

...I am freaking out like a piece of shit.

Results are gonna be announced just TWO DAYS LATER on the 11th of March 2010!!

I know everybody keeps telling me that Oh I'm gonna do great Oh what's done is done Oh there are more important things in life than As Oh shut the fuck up you asshole if you don't get straight As it's only your own fault!

But how can you expect me to just suppress my fear at my own will?

If ANYONE could do that, then the world wouldn't have so many suicide cases right???

So just leave me alone to grovel in my own expensive desperate needs, because I don't believe anything that anyone say is gonna make me feel better.

Until I do see the results myself, I don't think I'll ever be okay.

Let's just hope that after I get my results, I would be able to BE okay.

Chuz!

No comments: