Sunday, February 20, 2011

Wouldn’t it be great…

…if a blog post can actually change your moodlessness into happiness?

But I have vowed to be less expectant already where Fifi is concerned, because I really need to learn to cope with LDRRRRRRR…grr…

ANYWAY.

Let’s talk about some happy stuff! Open-mouthed smile

Fifi came back for the weekend TO SEE ME to get some time off from studying in Pahang and we had a very good time together! Open-mouthed smile

He came to fetch me at my Aunt’s house and we went to Selayang to fetch his friends Gendut and Capang. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH I know right his friends all got weird names da lah his own name is Sotong. HAHA

Luckily I am still Jo Yee among his circle of friends lol

So on Saturday after school he came over to my house to chill and he brought McD and donuts. He very like to buy McD one and he claims he doesn’t like Fillet O’ Fish because it is shark’s meat. == But I like!!!!! And it is not shark!!!

So we lazed around watching TV and then later my Mum came home and told Fifi not to spend so much money on me because he is still a student. == Mummy why you say that now he won’t buy anything for me anymore!!!!!!

Hehehehehehe after that he kindly offered my Mum to eat the donuts and we headed off to watch a weird movie called The Mechanic which Fifi bought pre-telling me about it.

But surprisingly the weird movie turned out to be quite good!!!

So everything is fine. Hehe we catched up abit with Itis at PA and suddenly I felt like I missed her so much!!! I miss the times I used to talk to her all the time and just to lepak lepak with her.. Hee hee which is what we are going to do this coming Friday!!!

We are going to go bra shopping because Fifi refuses to go with me and then we are going to go jogging because we both also want to lose weight!!! Hehehehehe

Okay lah that is all Fifi is supposed to come see me today but he LIED and didn’t come and I’m upset but I don’t blame him lah because he only has 3 days and 2/3 of them he already spent with me so now I have to give him time for his family and friends too right????

See I am such a good girlfriend. Open-mouthed smile

But also takziah to one of his friends who passed away… He was in a coma after an accident for the last week and he suddenly passed away. Omg. I can’t imagine that happening to me, like having a friend pass away. So people who are reading this, please take care and ask your loved ones to take care too!!!

Okay lah that is all I am going to make full use of my make-up and nice clothes and don’t let them go to waste just because Fifi last last minute say cannot come and go out to have dinner with my Mum!!!!!

BYE BYE!!!

DSC05694

PENIPU!!! Red heart

DSC05710

But I still love you mwah mwah Angel

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The author is really cool. But some of the commentators are just posting stupid words.

Jo-Yee said...

thanks (: