Saturday, February 26, 2011

BORING.

I need to blog. But I don’t even know what I want to say.

Ha. Let’s talk about a phone that I want to buy.

image

Sony Ericsson Vivaz Pro. Black.

I would have wanted to buy the white one, if the keypad wasn’t a horrible GREY + BLUE colour:

image

WTFBBQ UGLY x5000

If it were entirely white, it would have been so sleek! I feel a little apprehensive to buy the black one because eventhough it does look really sleek and nice, but I’ve always wanted a CHIO PHONE (like pink or red or purple or gold!!!) and so I’m just scared that I would easily get bored after awhile!!! ><

Why are girls so yim chim.

But then the backlights of the keypad of the black one is GORGEOUS, so I guess I’m sold!
image

SUPER CHIO LAH OMG

So why haven’t I bought the phone?

That will be because I don’t have enough fulus as Fifi calls it, which you know, means money.

SIGHHHHHHHHHH and my current phone works shit the speaker wtf cannot hear at all lah!!!

Everytime people call me I have to HELLO? HA? WHAT YOU SAY HA? WHAT?

Super embarrassing. ==

So now I’m just waiting for people to sponsor to save enough money loh so that I can finally get my hands on the phone.

Zzz

I’m so pissed right now. Fine, I guess I’m more upset than I am pissed.

Yes it is true that you have been the only guy who can ever make me cry. And yes, you are a very close friend. And yes, I don’t think I will ever love you the same way again like before. And yes, now Fifi is the only one I love in that special way. And yes, it doesn’t matter because we’ll always be close friends. And yes, I still care alot for you and would do anything for you.

But I cannot let you take advantage of my affection for you anymore. I don’t want to ever cry for you again. I don’t want to cry because of you again. I hate it.

And I don’t want to ever talk about our relationship anymore. We’re friends and we are going to be friends forever. Nothing more than that.

And for the first time in my life, I am actually happy like this and I want it to remain that way.

No comments: