Tuesday, March 1, 2011

MY SCHOOL LIFE 2011!!!!

This year, I have vowed to try my hardest to achieve full attendance and I have the confidence that I will be able to do so!

But I will be lying if I said my confidence stems from my determination alone, because actually, what keeps me so happy to come to school is because I really do feel happy coming to school! Open-mouthed smile

Come I show you serba sedikit of my life in Upper 6 now! Red heart

FIRSTLY :

P1130145

My table!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I wrapped it with present paper and slipped things (calender, schedule, photos) underneath the starry starry transparent wrapper!

P1130163

Looks so pretty right!!! I LOVE MY TABLE!!! Red heartRed heartRed heart

Now you must be thinking: what is that on my bottle?

P1130151

Those are notes that I pasted on my water bottle, so that I will be able to see them everyday! They motivate me! Red heart In case I feel bored ke, sleepy ke, I faster faster look at those notes and immediately become recharged. lol

What do the notes say?

P1130153

Be happy! SMILE! Smile

Muhammad Afifi – Syuthong Red heart lol

P1130157

Other than that, I am sure you are also quite curious about the bottom right of my table right…. Hehehehehe…

P1130154

TA-DAHHHHH! Photos of me and Fifi! Red heart

P1130159

BIGGER PHOTO FOR YOU TO SEE! Hehehe everytime I get bored, my brain will automatically think of him and when I think of him, I will automatically miss him so now I have photos of him I can just look down on my table and see his cute faceeeeee to ubati some of my rindu! Red heart

Now you must also be wondering, who sits beside me in class?

Who would be tolerant enough to put up with my constant whines and sudden outbursts of joy in the middle of class?????

That is none other than…………………..

P1130147
WANEHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! lol

P1130152P1130207

As malas as me. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA okay lah I malas she quite rajin one lol

P1130169

I guess sometimes she really cannot tahan my gedikness. lol

Now, who is on my other side you ask….? (because I sit in the middle)

She is none other than…………………..

P1130209

QING YEW YEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW nyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Red heart

P1130175

OH YO YO!! Bring phone to school bat dak zhi she some more use in class during lesson!!!

P1130177

COMMERCIAL BREAK - GIVE YOU PHOTO OF MY SEXY LEGS lol

Okay continue :

P1130189

This is Susannnnnnnnnnnnnnnn! This photo is too cute I beh tahan! ><

P1130190

Ah Wen!!!!! She 24 hours with her tuala busuk one. lol

P1130213

This one LIM PEI THENG super ai sui one! 24 hours in front of mirror checking her hair only!!! lol

P1130183

And this is Cik Chew. We very chill one. In class take photos and use handphone to go on Facebook. lol

P1130196

Damn chill right. lol

P1130202

THIS PHOTO OF WANNEHHHH IS TOO SUPER CUTE I KENOT TAHAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKKK nak cubit pipi die!!! lol

P1130206

SEMANGAT SATU MALAYSIA! Open-mouthed smile (and also because my skin looks so nice in this photo lol)

So you see. How can I not love coming to school?

I got cute and lovely friends, laugh non-stop, such a NICE TABLE to do work on, got Fifi’s face to see all the time, got Fifi’s name on my water bottle as motivation everyday…

Even though sometimes homework really berlambak-lambak and koku activities very stressful, but other than that school is very fun this year!!! Open-mouthed smile

Or maybe it’s just because my mood this year very good that’s why I do everything also very happy!!!

Hehe for example, tomorrow I have pengucapan awam and have to memorise a text to perform in front of many many people, but I don’t know why I am kind of having fun instead of stressing about it! lol

I hope I do well tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ><

Before I pit, here is ONE MORE PHOTO OF MY GORGEOUS TABLE AND MY GORGEOUS FACE AND MY GORGEOUS BOYFRIEND. Red heart

P1130178

Bye! Mwah mwah! Red lips

5 comments:

wanie m'nJ said...

huhuhuh....taouching la......hahahahahahaha

dah banjir saya nangis.HAHA

wanie m'nJ said...

huhuhuh....taouching la......hahahahahahaha

dah banjir saya nangis.HAHA

Jo-Yee said...

hee hee meh meh, i lapp kan uuu wahahahha <3

Johari Hamzah said...

huhuhu.. so sweet la.. rindu zaman sekolah.. huhu

Jo-Yee said...

hee hee (: