Friday, March 11, 2011

Financial difficulties.

I have been really stupid this year. Since January, I had been having a little financial hiccup because I overspent my money in December 2010. Instead of clearing my debts, I brought forward my overspending habits into 2011. Especially with CNY so early this year, I overspent AGAIN, stocking up on new clothes, alot of which I regretted buying…

Dad had not been consistently giving me my allowance and so it became quite hard for me to keep trying to rebalance my account.

Recently, when I was still in debt, I bought a new phone which cost me a negative nett of RM400.

I owe that to my Mum.

And on Sunday, I am going to Penang with Sally, and there goes another chunk added to my debt.

I am happy and excited to go for the trip. But also abit apprehensive because I would be spending alot of money I don’t even have yet.

Why am I so gullible this year?

Not counting the numerous gifts for my friend’s birthday?

I am soooooooo in debt.

And so, with the existence of this blog post, I shall vow to not overspend anymore in the days to come after I come back from Penang, and try to save my money and come up to the amount I used to always have in my account.

Meanwhile, I will first enjoy my trip with Sally because we have been dreaming of going for a holiday together for the longest time and tickets have all already been booked anyway, so the only way to look is forwards and I’m going to have FUN!

PEACEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

No comments: