Thursday, March 3, 2011

Hello everybody!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You must be wondering: Why is she here today?

Has she got something super interesting to blog about?

Has she finally found a way to bring dinosaurs back to life?

WHATTTTTTTTTTTTT?

Lol. The answer is simple:

I am blogging because………………….

…….I HAVE ALOT OF WORK TO DO!!!

Have alot of work to do ----> stressed ----> blog!

Open-mouthed smile Open-mouthed smile Open-mouthed smile Open-mouthed smile Open-mouthed smile

Ehehehehehe ok lah seriously I got NOTHING TO SAY, just that I am stalling for time… Just hoping that as I delay more time, my assigned tasks will either magically complete themselves or even better, disappear.

But since magic only exists in awesome worlds like in Harry Potter books, I guess I die die also have to finish my assignments lah.

Exam starts next week!!! And as usual, I haven’t started studying!!!

To make things worse, my sister is coming back on Saturday!!!

SHE COME BACK HOW I GONNA STUDY??? SHE IS LIKE THE BIGGEST DISTRACTION IN MY LIFE EVER!!! LOL

She is even a bigger distraction to me than Fifi is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ok lah only when she is around lah. lol

Cos if she isn’t around, my mind constantly revolves around Fifi……paiseh paiseh this kind of things also want to tell lol Embarrassed smile

OKAY LAH I CHAO FIRST LAH GOT MANY THINGS TO DO STRESS ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!

Wait!

Show you all a cute photo:

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

P1120971

Mwah mwah! Red lips Hee hee

No comments: