Saturday, March 5, 2011

AS USUALLL…

…because exams are around the corner, in fact they start NEXT WEEK, more accurately, in TWO DAYS, I suddenly have the super huge urge to blog and blog and blog! Open-mouthed smile

And AS USUAL I am going to talk about my boyfriend. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA Red heart

I know it’s getting sickly annoying because I’m constantly overdosing on lovey dovey sweetness, but I AM HAPPY LAH! Let me blog the way I want cannot is ittttt??

If you really kenot tahan then you just don’t read this post lah ok. Ehehehehehehe

NOW!

I heard that many of my friends were surprised when I “suddenly” got involved with Fifi.

They claimed that I had never told them anything about him before and all of a sudden I am so close to him.

They also reported that before this I have had so many flings but all of a sudden I became serious with Fifi and they are worried that I am taking this too fast.

But the truth is, Fifi was one of them flings too HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

But I never really mentioned him on my list of flings because among all those boys, he was the special one la kan. Ehehehe

I didn’t want to share him with anyone because I selfish I scared people might start talking alot about him and then they jinx our future possible relationship!!!

So I kept quiet lah. Ehehehehehehe…

185950_185642304808355_100000877599313_393292_2506280_n

To be honest right, at the beginning I really never thought of getting so involved with him. I really thought he was just going to be a cute fling only…. lol

BUT THEN……………………………………

I don’t know la I got so besotted by him I don’t know how he does it maybe he jampi me or something lol what I know now is I am glad I never talked that much about him right at the beginning because look what’s happened to my other flings I don’t even text them anymore lol

So friends, don’t think that I am taking this too fast, or not having thought about this properly, or anything like that.

I am happy, in fact, I haven’t been so happy in a very long timeeee….

I got my heart broken last year, so don’t I deserve someone to help me mend it back? Open-mouthed smile

Like dear Willis says : If you’ve got nothing to lose, then it’s ok.

THIS IS SO TRUE!!!

Because that’s what I’ve been trying to convince EVERYONE who is apprehensive about me and Fifi to believe…..

Like, I’m having alot of fun in this relationship, and I’m not being forced to do anything I don’t like…

Everything is very sempoi between us, and so come what may, we will still be fine!

We don’t know what would happen in future, but in this relationship, I seriously only have everything to gain and nothing to lose!

185950_185642308141688_100000877599313_393293_1064204_n

I’ve been through so much, I know what I’m signing up for. I know what I’m up against.

I might be scared of the future because of my past, but meanwhile, I am having fun, and I don’t want to hold anything back.

I want my friends to know that I am not deliberately making a mistake just because I’m curious or in need of a rebound because this isn’t it.

Fifi is so much more than what you guys think. Red heart

185950_185642311475021_100000877599313_393294_4884694_n

He’s different from those I’ve been close with before because he makes me part of his life. He allows me to be a part of his friends.

He brings me out to meet them, he addresses me with my name instead of “my girlfriend” around his friends, and he doesn’t hide me from the public.

These little gestures may seem nothing to you, or even to him, but to me, I feel touched, because I’ve met guys who are scared to let people know about me before.

It fucking sucks and I hate it.

But Fifi is different.

And now I’ve reached the point where I no longer think and calculate the losses or gains I might get from this relationship if something goes wrong, but rather, I’m starting to fear if things do go wrong, because I really, sincerely, don’t want that to happen.

I love you sayang. Red heart

(OYA sori i curi your gamba from facebook ehehehe)

No comments: