Wednesday, February 20, 2013

It’s been three days.

That I have been having trouble sleeping at night wtf

On Sunday (night) I was dead tired as in my eyes hurt to be open, but when I plopped on to my bed, I couldn’t sleep!!! I think I can rank that as one of the most annoying things that can happen to you!!!

For some reason things kept popping up in my mind. Maybe I was worried about the first day of class for that day so never mind lah I thought the following day would become better.

NO LEH. Still same problem. So okay coincidentally I also took a 4 hour nap during that day so I thought the reason I couldn’t sleep at night might be due to the nap I had.

So NEVER MIND. I stood patient for one more day.

And TODAY as in NOW, SAME FREAKING PROBLEM.

This time, I settled my new courses and I only had a 2 hour nap (to make up for last’s night lack of sleep, so really, I didn’t sleep a lot) during the day, but still, I CAN’T SLEEP NOW.

I have absolutely no worries tonight (I guess) and I am quite drained from today’s class too (1000am – 400pm) but still I can’t sleep so.

So I was too darn sick of lying wide awake in bed for three days already and now I am utilising my time having awesome hot milo and blogging.

Seriously I don’t know what is wrong with me.

Since I am blogging and not at all sleepy (darn it! Need to leave at 9am tomorrow some more FTS.), I will fully use this time to update about some things in my life lah ha.

***

Ok so recently the new semester started. Last semester I made new friends and we spent about 4 months with each other and then we were separated for a month during the semester break.

So my question is this, imagine if in the new semester, you have absolutely no common class with this one friend, and that means you won’t get to spend so much time with her already, would the relationship fall out?

You were only friends for 4 months. So what can happen in 4 months that would make you put all efforts into trying to maintain the new and short friendship?

Get what I mean?

Like if you were friends for 20 years with this person, after a separation of 2 years, you would still make efforts to reinstate your friendship with her right? Because in 20 years there are so much memories and the value of the friendship is definitely higher.

But 4 months?

I guess it takes a lot of mutual understanding and efforts in order to maintain the friendship.

But would you be hurt if you lost that friend of 4 months? How long would you feel upset about her absence before you forget about her entirely?

I thought that if you and that friend had a special connection, the friendship would remain strong, even after separation.

But it’s not true it seems.

Time is much more important in maintaining a friendship than any sort of special connection.

Even if you have special feelings for a person, if you don’t spend enough time with her, sooner or later the feelings are going to fade away too right?

So I guess that settles that. What’s most important is you made the effort to try to spend time with the friend before calling it quits.

The next step is up to her. You can’t do much else alone.

PS: My milo is all cold already. Uhuk

2 comments:

Unknown said...

LOL LOL LOL. A true and sincere friendship won't fall out easily because of distance babe :-* go cafe looooo 2.30pm d

Jo-Yee said...

hahahahahaha here also got message ask me go down cafe. ya loh. key word: true and sincere!