Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Grrrrrr

What is the best way to lose weight?

You see, I thought committing to working at PA, standing 7 hours a day, would help me in my quest to lose weight before Chinese New Year.

But what happens instead is I gain MORE weight than when I am not working in PA, standing 7 hours a day.

Can someone tell me what kind of nonsense this is?

Is there something abnormal about my body? That even standing 7 hours doesn't help me burn fats, but instead add MORE fats to my already bursting and/or exploding figure???

Probably my weight gain is due to all the midnight supper that my mum feeds me with because quote* I'm scared that you don't eat enough mah since u stand for 7 hours woh *unquote

So you see, probably all the wan tan mee and chicken rice and loh mai gai and roti canai took their toll on me.

But I've stopped that weeks ago what!

Shouldn't I be losing weight already? I'm even STARVING myself these few days you know.

Like, I only eat a damn light dinner, and then when I go to sleep, I hear my stomach growling but I just pretend I don't hear it and force myself to sleep.

And then when I wake up the next morning, I feel damn hungry but I eat only half of what I used to eat for breakfast!

Tell me! Aren't I doing enough??!?!?!

Eating less + exercising (standing and/or running around while working in PA); isn't that like the formula to lose weight??!?!?!

What is wrong with me?????

Someone, HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Audrey Juicy Tits said...

That's where you went wrong.

STARVING! D8

When you don't eat, your metabolism drops, therefore, you take in more weight the next time you eat. Exercise is one thing, but I never did do a lot of exercise and I got 'smaller' (since I didn't really lose any weight).

I basically ate two meals a day (since I woke up late) but it actually doesn't matter how many meals a day you eat. You can have 5 meals a day and still stay in shape. Tip: Have a heavy breakfast and ween through smaller meals later in the day. Just before you get full, stop eating. Eat in moderation. Take foods with lots of fibre, and take lots and lots of water. Crash-dieting is of no use. If you get hungry, grab a light snack (an apple, a cereal bar, a cookie) just to keep your hunger down til your next meal.

Also cardiac exercise (running, jumping and whatnot) may lose calories, but don't forget that the bodybuilding stuff is important too. Lifting weights or putting on muscle also raises your metabolism and takes place of the fat you lose. I did this with rock-climbing (lol, basically, comparing my arms with your sister's LOLOLWTFWTF).

Anonymous said...

[B]NZBsRus.com[/B]
Skip Idle Downloads Using NZB Files You Can Instantly Search High Quality Movies, PC Games, MP3s, Applications and Download Them @ Alarming Rates

[URL=http://www.nzbsrus.com][B]NZB[/B][/URL]

Jo-Yee said...

ohhhh thanks (=

but doesnt lifting clothes and hevy BOXES of clothes constitute bodybuilding exercie too??? and standing all day??? and sweating alot???

i also only eat two meals aday.... and my dinner is like 5pm. isnt that like good for losing weight??

and since im working, i havent been able to take snacks anyway... so why arent i losing weight???

no fairrrr )=