Monday, May 24, 2010

Little updates! :D

I know I've mentioned so many times that I never want to leave my blog unattended for too long but in the end I still let it happen.

Please don't look at the date of the last post. I feel very embarrassed to know that I have neglected poor joeyjoeldavid.blogspot.com for THAT long. lol

But it is totally not my fault because so much has happened since then!

For one, I didn't get into any local Us through UPU and obviously I didn't get JPA's scholarship. So the last resort is, I am going to go to Form 6! I am sincerely quite excited at the prospect of starting school again, as I am going to have loads of friends as my classmates! 8D

And thankfully I bought my Form 6 uniform and having tried them on, didn't make me feel ugly! I look quite nice in them so it's all that matters LOL.

Also, considering I'm starting school TOMORROW,



yesterday was my last day of work at Padini Authentics Bukit Raja! ):

Well, technically, it was my LAST day, but then next Saturday Eileen requested for my help to work one more noon shift and I agreed.

But then it is still quite a hard thing for me to do, to leave PABR. I have spent about 5 months there. It is a very painful thing to just rip apart from something you hold so dearly you know.

I love working there. I'm going to miss my colleagues so much. ):

But life has to go on! Until you reach the peak of achievement!



Like when you go hiking in Broga Hills, make sure you reach the highest peak and not give up at the first peak!

Even though that was exactly what I did when I went hiking there but I couldn't help it! If I continued any further than the first peak I swear I would have died of exhaustion!

But then the hike was a very fun experience so kudos to Mr Ben Lim for bringing me there! :D


Next update!



Mohd Fauzi Samsudin got involved in an accident last Tuesday!!!! He was knocked by a car on the way to work on his motorcycle and he was thrown off his seat onto the rough and hard cement ground!!!!!


EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

When I got the news I immediately died on the spot and only regained consciousness when I realised that he was alright, since he was the one who reported about the accident to me.

But it was really gruesome to receive such news especially when I was in the middle of a sleep okay!

Thank God he is alright.

Oy budak. Bawak motor tu baik2 la... rempit sane rempit sini.. eeesh eeesh eeesh....

And then he's going to answer: But I'm innocent! ):

Lol. So cute.


NEXT UPDATE!!!



CONGRATULATIONS TO CHERRIE LEE FOR GETTING AWARDED THE JPA SCHOLARSHIP TO GO TO UK!!!!!


Oh my God I am so happy for you!!!!! I really don't know what I can say to accurately express how happy I am for you but just just.. CONGRATULATIONS GIRL! You're awesome! ;)



So.....


I'm going to school tomorrow. Wish me luck guys. ACS Form 6.

And don't forget me! Or my blog! ;)

Chuz!

No comments: