Monday, January 3, 2011

BACK TO SCHOOL 2011!

So, the first day of school, back to Bukit Kuda, after like, almost 2 months of holiday, was fab. Open-mouthed smile

Started off with assembly, with gigantic me sitting conspicuously at the front of my class’s assembly line, and this caused many teachers to notice my presence (obviously) and many waved their hands and flashed huge wide smiles at me! Open-mouthed smile

Must be because of the new campaign the school’s launched, which is Kempen 3S or something, which stands for: SENYUM, SAPA, SALAM.

So cute right! I’m all for it! Because to me, whenever you see someone, you should always SMILE HUGE, unless that person is your mortal enemy or whatever, in which case you should just smirk violently into his stupid face. lol

Then, being the very good and obedient student that I am, I went to school today with my uniform BARE, with no school badge or nametag or tie, like how I did throughout the whole of last year, but this time: Puan Ding saw me and there is NO escape. lol She mentioned during the assembly that Pra-U girls ought to be more equipped in their uniform and I distinctly saw her look at my face when she said that. :p Oops

Ok ok I shall buy the badges and stuff tomorrow. But PLEASEEEEEE don’t make me buy black shoes! I’ve been wearing white shoes for the entire year last year even though the rest of my classmates wore black, but I’ve never got into any trouble! So teachers, close one eye ok! I don’t want to have to go and buy black shoes lah! My white shoes are new! They will go to waste if I don’t wear them! And if I purchase black shoes now, after this year, they will go to waste too because GOD KNOWS I’m never gonna wear them out. lol

Our class this year is awesome, because it is really huge, the first class in Block I and there are only 10 of us there. So it’s extremely spacious and cooling, and the tables and chairs are all new!

I think it is the prospect of being the most experienced (read: OLDEST) students in the entire school that makes me so joyfully bubbly about school nowadays. Open-mouthed smile School to me now is so Open-mouthed smileOpen-mouthed smileOpen-mouthed smileOpen-mouthed smileOpen-mouthed smileOpen-mouthed smileOpen-mouthed smileOpen-mouthed smileOpen-mouthed smileOpen-mouthed smileOpen-mouthed smileOpen-mouthed smileOpen-mouthed smileOpen-mouthed smile hehehehehehe

And one more thing this year that has made me very happy, is the new School Diary!

DSC05150

IT IS SO CUTE LAH! Smaller in size, which is PERFECT, so that it is more easily brought around, and it’s ring bound, which gives it a more diary-feel to it! Open-mouthed smile I LOVE ITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT I’m so gonna start using it all the time and it’s darn useful!

It’s got a calendar, time table, yearly schedule and everything, so compact and so packed with information! Way to go the designer of this book, whoever you are. lol

So excited that I’m finally happy to be going to school. LOL

Bye! \o/

No comments: