Friday, January 14, 2011

Updates!

I have yet to determine if this year is going off in an auspicious start, but so far things are going moderately fine for me. School has been on for two weeks, and fortunately, I am at pace with the lessons and am not left behind…

I am in a very terrible mood today, and I think it is mostly due to my PMS.

Or if it’s because I have some friends who annoy me so fucking much that I feel like slapping and screaming at them, but I can’t because they are not in the same state as me, and worse, I knew I would regret doing so after.

But that is not important.

As the title of today’s post says, I am going to give you a guys a little update on my life!

DSC05202

I recently bought a very cute imitation Anna Sui purse from Times Square, and omg I am so in love with it!

It has been a long time since I found something I really want so badly, so it feels great that I have found back my satisfaction of purchasing goods!

If you don’t understand my previous statement, it is like this:

I have been shopping so regularly and frequently the past two years (2009 and 2010) that slowly, my standard of satisfaction rose higher and higher until at a certain point, nothing that I ever see/purchase fazed me anymore.

You know utility suit? Yup. Went DOWNHILL.

So it became very hard for me to feel satisfied.

But when I saw that purse…… and its price tag…. EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! My super super satisfaction became ignited again!!! lol

RM10 only! ;D

GOOD BUY RIGHT! Red heart

***

Also, I recently went out with some friends I recently met, and we went to Times Square! Hehe

DSC05175

Abu (Faizal) and Syam (Akmal). Hehehe they were very funny and treated me for lunchhhhhh! ;D

DSC05171

He bought Cool Blog! Which I impossibly, did not get. lol

DSC05245

And erm, since I have not much to say… Give you guys a cute photo of me as compensation la k Open-mouthed smile

No comments: