Saturday, May 28, 2011

SECRETS REVEALED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello guys! I haven’t blogged for a long time, I KNOW!

I am so sorry because I have been really busy these few weeks and since today is the start of the midterms holiday, I CAN FINALLY STOP WORRYING ABOUT EXAM AND BLOG ALL I WANT!!!!

Hee hee heeeeeeeee…

Now remember in my previous post I posted a photo of my before and after touch-up photos?

ba

This one!

And I promised I would post more just for your viewing pleasure?

THIS IS IT!

Now again, I know I am not very pretty, and I’m not saying I look super gorgeous in the after photos…

But I do think I look BETTER, MUCH better in fact, in the after photos because I fixed my skin the most, and having beautiful skin means beauty automatically!

Open-mouthed smile

I don’t really care about people saying about how I cheat with my looks because I only post nice photos of myself online, because that is just what I do.

Because it’s not like I boast to the world that I look originally and totally like my after photos right???

I like to look pretty to people, so why should I post my ugly photos just to spoil your eyes??? lol

So, the reason I am posting this is because even though I like to look pretty to people, I don’t like to be fake.

TODAY I am revealing the secret to my after photos and allowing you guys to glimpse into the originally dull photos before the touch up routine! Hehehheeee…

Sooooooooooooooooooooooooo, enjoy!!!! Red heartRed heartRed heart

21052011127

Didn’t do much to this photo, only the lighting… Heheheeee, but already, my skin looks so much better right! Open-mouthed smile17052011051

This one I fixed the lighting and got rid of my scars!

29042011895

Again, lighting fixed and scars removed! And eye bags reduced! Open-mouthed smile

And JENG JENG JENG my favourite todate!!!!!!!! :
.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

26052011171

TADAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nice right (the after photo lah)!!! Heheheheheeeee…

I fixed the lighting, removed my scars and also reduced my eye bags! I also fixed the uneven tone of my lips!

I did all these only using Windows Photo Editor by the way… Hehehehee cool right????

MORE TO COME!

Thank you for viewing I hope you enjoyed! BYE!!!

Send a kiss

2 comments:

[wani_mn] said...

nak jugaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaakkk!!!

Jo-Yee said...

hehehheeeeee kulit u da ckup cantik ok!!!! poyo je!!!! hhahahahah!!