Wednesday, June 8, 2011

LONG TIME NO SEE!

I know! I haven’t updated for a very long time! SORRY!!!! I have been to dead to the world to even post a single thing, and that is because I sleep like super late at night or like too early in the morning, like 7am to be exact wtf and that’s why I wake up super late every day at like 4pm lol

BUTTTTTTTTT I want to update today because yesterday me and XinYi went to Times Square for a 3-course-meal prepared by students of Berjaya University of which ZeeYeng is one! Open-mouthed smile

06062011339

XinYi! Who so kindly fetched my to and back from the KTM station where we took the train there together! Heheheheheeee…

At first we wanted to get another person to go with us, because the 3-course-meal is RM20 per person and the promotion available is buy 2 free 1!

But there were only two of us! And the rest of our friends are not on holiday, because we are the only two girls who are taking Form 6, so our holidays are different from theirs.

But then TODAY, I just found out that SALLY of all people is on holiday too this whole week! And she asked why we didn’t ask her to go together!!!!!!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA so wasted right!!! We could have all gone together and enjoyed!!! But why didn’t she ask us out or inform us that she was on holiday too!!! How were we supposed to know????? ==

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee this is why sometimes I hope we were all still in the same secondary school so that our holidays would be at the SAME TIME. No fuss, no confusion then. ==

06062011319

Berjaya Hotel? Is it called Berjaya Hotel? Well, whatever it is called la, it was very pretty! Open-mouthed smile

Very posh and like BIG and quiet and like every step you take it reverberates and you feel intimidated and like you shudder with the silence around you except for the occasional corporate woman whose stilettos are clunking confidently on the areas of the floor which are not carpeted, nothing like the stamper you make with your sneakers on the floor because of course you are not confident enough to be like her and THIS TOTALLY HAPPENED TO XIN YI ONLY OK NOT ME NO I NOT CHEATING I IS CONFIDENT THAN HER! loooolololllololollll

Ok moving on!

And we arrived at the little cafe! Cafe? Was it a cafe? I donno but it was a place to eat la ok. Open-mouthed smile

06062011323

We were greeted warmly by ZeeYeng and her coursemates!

And they were all in chef and waiter uniforms and they looked so cute!

And they brought us to our table on which the setting was really nice!

06062011325

Simple, but elegant at the same time. Gives a very nice comfortable ambience!

06062011332

And the spoon was so cute!!! XinYi ordered beef in pita bread and wasn’t supposed to use the spoon to eat but she wanted to use it anyway because it was so cute!!! Hahahahaha she siao one.

For the first course we had SALAD!

06062011328

It was a type of apple salad with some honey dressing? And the purple bits were raisins!

And it was really good! And very yummy!

And did you know the word yummy comes from the word YUM which in Thai means balance in flavour?

If you watch AFC you will find out that the balance of sweet, sour, salty and whatnot is the most important component in making a good dish!

And when a food is balanced in all flavours, it tastes good, and is therefore said to be YUMMY!

And this salad was really YUMMY!

Sweet, sour, salty, hot (as in the taste) all at the same time!

LOVE IT!

06062011333

ZeeYeng’s very cute coursemate from Taiwan named GRASS lol came to assist us in our meal! Open-mouthed smile

She gave us this comment form and we were supposed to fill it in when we were done with all the food!

For my main course, I had seafood linguine in cream sauce!

06062011334

And I found the taste to be REALLY REALLY GOOD!

XinYi tried it and said that she didn’t like it and it was horrible lol

But trust me, it was good! Open-mouthed smile

The pasta is homemade and not packet ones and the cream sauce was just slightly thick and not overwhelming!

The linguine was really good because it was really bouncy!

Only negative side is it was not hot enough!

And also, the portion was kind of small because I would have liked more of that creamy goodness! Open-mouthed smile

For XinYi’s main course, she had beef stew in pita bread!

06062011335

This was also quite good, because the beef was really tender and the tomato based sauce was really nicely seasoned.

The negative part, however, is also because it was not hot enough!!! And the portion was also small!

ZeeYeng told us that we could have complained and have the dish replaced if it was not hot enough and XinYi actually thought of doing so.

But then I sneakily told her to wait till she finished the whole plate before complaining so that she could have an extra plate of beef to eat without having to pay more.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH am I evil smart or what! Kekekekekekeee

But in the end we both forgot about it and didn’t complain lol FOL

06062011336

Next was dessert! And we had SOUFFLE!

I don’t really like souffle though, so I won’t gush about this.

But it was quite nice overall. THE PIECE OF CHOCLATE ON TOP WAS NICE.

06062011331

All in all, XinYi and I had a pretty good dining experience and best of all, it was quite cheap too!

RM20 per person and because it was buy 2 free 1 and we only had 2 people, we were entitled to a 20% discount! So the total bill was only RM32! Open-mouthed smile

(After we paid only we found out that ZeeYeng actually took the buy 2 free 1 promotion and tapao-ed the third share of the meal home to eat but we still got the discount anyway HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA suck on that!)

06062011338

After that XinYi and I went shopping abit at Times Square while we waited for ZeeYeng to finish class at 8pm to go for Chatime together!

This time, I ordered Japanese Sakura Sencha with aloevera and omg it was so good!!!

I saw this on the menu the other day and didn’t order it because I wanted to try Chatime’s famous roasted milk tea first (IT WAS ALSO DAMN GOOD! SO FRANGRANT AND SMOOTH!) so this time I had the chance to try the Sakura tea!

AND I LOVED IT AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

The tea itself was not sweet, but just very fragrant and infused with the intense flavour of the tea and the bits of aloevera made the overall drink just sufficiently sweet!

AWESOME! This is SO going to be my Chatime drink from now on! Open-mouthed smile

06062011351

After shopping for abit, XinYi and I bought the same top each which is this blue cropped top which was so cute that we immediately changed into them on the spot! lol

Ok la it was also because we both had on some thick material cardigans and we were hot to the brink of burning so we decided to change into this hehehehe

And after I tapao-ed Sub of the day, we went home!

IT WAS ITALIAN BMT OK I KENOT RESIST HAD 3-COURSE-MEAL DINNER ALREADY ALSO I DON’T CARE MUST. GET. ITALIAN. BMT!!!!

Soon, we boarded the train home!

We decided not to get on the Ladies’ Coach because there were so many women waiting for the train at the same time as we were and so we got onto the regular coach and discovered THIS:

06062011352

ALL MEN wtf

I swear XinYi and I were two of the only like 4 women on the whole coach!!!

I was so scared that these men were going to like gang up and try to rape us one by one but then I realised I was being stupid and Malaysian men are not that psychopathic.

But they WERE quite impolite and really NOT gentlemen at all because look at them there sitting COMFORTABLY on the seats while poor XinYi and I had to STAND.

And XinYi was in heels!

I mean, the least they could do was offer their seats to us to prove their manliness or whatever.

Nopes. They didn’t offer. Fuck, they didn’t even PRETEND to want to offer.

Geez.

Thankfully about like 5000 stops later the crowd started thinning and we found ourselves two comfortable seats and saved our legs from dropping off lol

And that is all for today.

DSC06605

lol BYE!

(Last photo because I sign off!)

Red heart

2 comments:

Zee Yeng said...

thanks Joey~!!
thanks for the comment!!!
Hope we are improving the next time u come for dining in with us kay???
And know wat!!!!
u are POPULAR among us-between my course-mates already!!!
issshhhh... they even found out this post earlier than me!!!):
Anyway, thanks once again for ur support!!! So touch tht u guys can come over to support coz my parents wouldnt come cause they are always busy!!! haha

Jo-Yee said...

hahahahah you're welcome! <3<3<3
but seriously your food is good! :D
hehehe

hahaha i famous d??? good good!! ask them always come read my blog ok ahahhahahahah <3

thanks to you guys!!