Friday, June 10, 2011

MY HOUSE IS FLOODED!

Okay I know I keep saying that and I keep erm exaggerating lol

But my house did get flooded!!!

Okay let me tell you guys the story.

We were just home from Ahyi’s (my aunt) house after having super yummy mi hun ge dinner, and so I was just lounging around watching TV.

And while I was watching Masterchef Australia and they were about to announce the winning team for the team challenge, suddenly I heard some super loud splashing sound coming from the kitchen??? (The kitchen in my house, not the Masterchef kitchen lol)

08062011369

It was drizzling outside just now, and I thought the splashing was because it suddenly changed into heavy rain.

But it was weird because the sound only came from THAT part of the kitchen and not anywhere else???

So I went into the kitchen to find out what was wrong and to my horror WATER WAS SPLASHING DOWN FROM A HOLE IN THE PIPE!!!

08062011361

THE HOLE!

Obviously in this photo the water had stopped splashing down but I swear before that it was TERRIBLE!

It was splashing like freaking Niagra Falls and I panicked and so I just removed everything in the laundry part and got pails to kind of collect the water to prevent the place from being flooded!

TOO LATE!

08062011363

THE LAUNDRY PART OF MY HOUSE WAS ALREADY FLOODED ANYWAY. O.O

So I looked for the little hole where water goes down, and to my horror (again) I discovered that the hole was situated right UNDER where the water was splashing down which meant if I wanted to open the cover of the hole I HAD TO BE UNDER THE SPLASHING WATER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Which explains this :

08062011364

FML x400000 (put star because my face very ugly lol)

I WAS DRENCHED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What’s worse :

LOOK AT THE WATER THAT SPLASHED ONTO MY HAIR!!!!!!!

08062011362

ARGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

Murky, brownish, dirty horrible water which I didn’t (still don’t) even know originated from where!!!!!!

FML x5000000

Can you believe that water on your hair???

And I just washed my hair before going out to my aunt’s for crying out loud!

==

08062011368

And because she discovered that the water was so disgusting, my sister stood around not wanting to near the water!

And so I had to be the one to get in contact with the EW water and to prevent it from flooding the whole house!!!

Which means :

MORE WATER ON MY HAIR AND CLOTHES AND BODY FML x6000

08062011367

The only three useful things she did was :

1) Call Mum to come home right away

2) Keep laughing at me because I was so wet

3) Point out that I had a friend who suffered the same fate as me too :

08062011365

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH

Poor feather duster was drenched too HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

So cute!!! Like a dog or cat or some furry pet just after bath…

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA omg I can’t stop laughing LOLLOLLOLOLL

08062011365

Not cute meh? lol

08062011360

Okay, so luckily the water kind of became less strong after that and stopped entirely for the night or imagine the suffering we would have had to endure to keep the house from being flooded. ==

Phew! What a day.

I was so scared when the water started pouring that right after I put all the pails and opened the hole on the floor for water to flow out that I immediately called Fifi for comfort.

BUT HE DIDN’T ANSWER HIS PHONE! t______t

Cos he was at gym!!!

Eeeeeessshhhhhh. But thankfully when I tried to call my friend Pojie to complain, he was there to answer and make fun of me. ==

He asked if I was the one who bit the pipe broken all seriously because he said I am a dinosaur!!! RAWRRRRR

Can’t wait for the plumber to quickly come and fix the pipe! (he couldn’t come today because according to my sis he balik kampung lol)

***

BABY RYAN! Red heart

08062011359

08062011358

Super awesome Big Apple donut!

TIP : Heat up your donut in the microwave oven for like 15 sec if it has been in the fridge and about 10 sec if it’s in room temperature and enjoy the most awesome gooey and soft and delicious donut you have ever tasted in your life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

09062011370

Good supper! Fuji apple and green apple!

Got a sad story to tell. Sad smile

I was like in the bathroom, showering and erm shaving and I accidentally shaved my nail!!!

And there was this huge scratch on my pretty painted nails and it kept snagging on my hair when I was trying to wash my hair!!!

So I got super angry and like peeled the whole thing off my finger!!! O.O

Okay, so only the top part came off but I still had to wash off the nail colour to save it. Sad smile

07062011355

See the white thing on my ring finger? Sad smile

My pretty nail became so ugly. Sad smile

Luckily now I painted it a very pretty pale pink and it looks fine!

Though the tip of it is still like chipped and ugly. Sad smile

10062011372

(see the part where it’s chipped and uneven? Sad smile)

09062011371

Last photo before I sign off!

Red heart

Okay cheat one got another photo :

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

08062011362

LET YOU VOMIT BEFORE YOU GO! HAHAHAHAHHAAAAHAHAHAH

No comments: