Saturday, June 25, 2011

I really miss Fifi.

And I can't tell this to him, or even post this in Facebook because then he'd see it.

And so I can only post this in my blog.

It is so hard to have to refrain from writing or expressing what I really feel inside.

It is even harder when I have to hide that every night when I am in bed, my mind flashes back to all the memories we've ever had together and I can't help but to cry myself to sleep.

And it is the hardest when I have to pretend to be okay and pretend as if everything is alright when I'm around people.

I wonder if he misses me too, and if he even thinks about me sometimes?

What is on his mind?

What is he thinking?

Where is this going to end?

Where are we taking this?

I guess these are things that I will never find out...

Tidak ke mana,
Akan kucari,
Rasa cinta yang pernah kumiliki...
Janji setia, sehidup semati,
Hanya waktu yang memisahkan kita...
Namun semua,
Telah berakhir...untukku...

Harus kuakui, sampai detik ini,
Tak akan kulupa,
Kisah cinta kita,
Abadi untukmu,
Yang kuukir indah...namamu...

:'(

2 comments:

[wani_mn] said...

hah!!!! kumbang bukan seekor joey... be strong :)

Jo-Yee said...

thanks syg (: