Tuesday, June 21, 2011

I texted him about a million I love yous.

And he’s written back saying the same thing, but with the additional message that he still thinks it might be better for us to take a break, as he needs the liberty to sort out his life before he makes another commitment again.

I said I would support him no matter what decisions he makes, but what he doesn’t know is how much I am actually hurting.

Or maybe he does know this, and he isn’t backing down from his decision because he has already made up his mind.

Maybe I am not as important to him as he is to me.

But that’s fine… Not everyone puts their boyfriend above herself like I do.

I cannot believe the amount of tears that I have produced these few days.

It is as if I have never cried before in my entire life. I have been crying every single day since Saturday, and each crying session lasts for about 20 minutes and each day I cry about 7 times.

I know right? How weak the human race is.

Or maybe it’s just me.

The fact is, I love him very much. And I never thought that a day would come when we would have to split up.

I have envisioned our relationship past many anniversaries; that’s how confident I was about this relationship, even with all the arguments and disagreements.

The thing is, even though he isn’t very attached to me, he’d always been very possessive and firm about this relationship.

That’s why when the topic of splitting up came up, I broke down.

I know he needs time, and I am willing to give him that.

But I just want him to realise how much I really do love him, and how much he actually loves me too.

And that we could work out if we would just try again.

No comments: