Friday, June 10, 2011

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

Hello guys! I know have been updating very frequently these days *applause applause*

But today does not count as an update but just a very self-centred post which consists of………………….

A DISGUSTING ARRAY OF PHOTOS OF ME!

Okay so my photos are not disgusting, but the fact that I am posting this whole streak of them kind of is.

But I don’t care.

I work very hard to put on the right clothes and right make-up everyday  and so I deserve to have an entire blog post with my photos!

Now I picked out the photos that I think I look best in and since they are arranged according to the time they were taken, I can see how much I have changed over time! Open-mouthed smile

DSC06605_thumb

This is the latest one of course, as you can see from the very pretentious way I sweep all my hair to one side of my face to depict sexiness or something lol

DSC06567_thumb

02062011279_thumb

I realise that my photos with Tutti Fruitti always turn out pretty cute! Open-mouthed smile

02062011274_thumb

Or in shades. Surprised smile

26052011171_thumb

Before clubbing. Nyah-Nyah

21052011127_thumb

Told you!

DSC06335_thumb

Or when my face is like half missing from the photo lol

DSC06233_thumb

This looks cute even with minimal make-up Open-mouthed smile

16042011732_thumb

Tutti Fruitti makes me cute! Open-mouthed smile

15042011707_thumb

Ghost.

DSC06104_thumb

Super duper act cute with practice-clubbing make-up lol

DSC05303_thumb

Now, I used to think that this photo is very nice but now that I look at it I feel like wtf it’s fuck ugly but I’m putting it up anyway because for some reason Fifi seems to like this photo very much and always has it as his phone’s wallpaper O.o

But of course if he is infatuated with me (even when I’m looking my worst) that makes me feel very loved! Open-mouthed smile

DSC04713_thumb

This is also another photo which looked much better months ago and to me looks super horrible now but Fifi seems to also like it O.o

Does this mean he likes the way I look before (ugly) better? T_____T

DSC04700_thumb

Act cool and I love my red nails. Open-mouthed smile

DSC04445_thumb

And I’m putting this photo up because it is the photo in Fifi’s wallet and everytime he opens it to take out his IC or money or whatever this is the face he sees so this face has to be immortalised in a blog post to preserve it’s importance lololllolololol

Why am I so nonsense lol

Anyway I hope you enjoy

1) lusting/complimenting/fapping (KIDDING!) over my photos if you think I am kind of cute *act humble

2) complaining/bitching about me if you think I am very ugly and self-centred lol

BYE!

Red heart 

PS : The photos resolution in this post is relatively smaller than usual because I think seeing my face so big so many times also will make anyone puke so I’m saving you from that lollolollol

No comments: