Friday, June 10, 2011

Have you guys seen this?



I saw this on E! just now but I didn't manage to wait till I heard the guy sing, but then I saw that someone posted this on Facebook so I watched it!

What blew me away was not Sung Bong's incredible singing talent, and he IS incredibly talented, but the fact that - get this guys - he started living ALONE since he was five!

HELLO! FIVE YEARS OLD GUYS! Can you believe it?

He was left at the orphanage when he was 3, and because he suffered abuse there, he ran away from the orphanage when he was 5. O.O

He survived by selling gums or energy drinks on the street and slept in public toilets and stairs for about 10 years!

Can you process that? Can you believe this incredible kid?

Can you even remember how you were when you were 5? Did you even know how to shower on your own? Let alone live and work to earn money for food?

And besides everything, can you believe he did all the without having any parental or adult guidance?

He lived like that for about 10 years, he suffered and learned everything on his own.

And he even managed to go to school, I don't know how he did that, but he did.

And imagine living outside for so long, and there's no one there to teach you anything, or even how to speak, and he is still able to speak so coherently and have manners?

And you think YOUR life is hard?

And he even sings so well!

He really showed me a new light on what suffering really means. Seriously!

He makes me cower in shame because I keep complaining about the pettiest things. *embarrassed

I hope he wins Korea's Got Talent and be the great singer he so aspires to be!

Way to go Sung Bong! I SUPPORT YOU! Caiyok caiyok!!!

No comments: