Saturday, June 11, 2011

Very eventful and photo-worthy days…

…but sadly I DID NOT TAKE ANY PHOTOS! Sorry! :X

But I am still going to tell you about them so don’t worry ok! I swear they’ll be about 20% as interesting as if I had taken photos. Open-mouthed smile

20% also enough la right??? Right???

1) COULD NOT SLEEP LAST NIGHT

I don’t know what is wrong with me. I mean, my average sleeping time this whole 2 weeks of holidays is what, 430am? and so yesterday I tried to go to bed early (by early I mean like 4am lol) but I just couldn’t fall asleep!!! fml

My eyes were very tired and like, hurting, especially the bottom part of my eyes, so I dismissed that as finally feeling sleepy before 430am.

So I went to bed, turned off the lights and everything, but my brain just would not shut off. ==

As opposed to if I usually like went to bed at 430am, even without my eyes feeling all sleepy, I would still be conked out in 5 mins flat.

So then I tried to figure what I did and what I drank and then I remembered I had woken up at 230pm that day and continued a short nap from 4-630pm lol

No wonder my brain would not shut off. But what did it have to do with my eyes getting all tired and painful?

Hmm…

2) I MISS MY BOYFRIEND

We had a fight prior to his going back to the stupid Hutan (UiTM Jengka) which was the biggest fight we’ve ever had.

And it was also one of the most terrible and crazy experiences of my life which included me sitting out at the balcony at like 2am because I just needed to breathe (because I couldn’t stop crying), staying out by the playground all alone till 430am and my mum had to come and try to get me to go home because she was fuck worried both for my safety and mental state and also me encountering a homeless stranger sleeping on one of the benches in the playground O.O

But then the thing with me and Fifi is, we don’t like to argue, so sometimes we’d just look past what that has happened and things would go back to normal.

And so that was what happened and now things are as good as they can be. Open-mouthed smile

But I really, really miss him and how come it feels like I haven’t seen him for so long? Sad smile It feels like I haven’t had his hand in mine for a very long time already. And I know he misses me too, so PLEASEEEE hurry up and come homeeee T____T

3) PLUMBER FIXED BROKEN PIPE

He came and started drilling all noisily at like 2pm and disturbed my peaceful sleep. Zzz

But thank God he came! I swear if I had to stand around worrying if water would splash out from the pipe again, I would die.

And at one point my Mum knocked on the door and told me she was going to leave the house for a moment to go to the ATM to get money to pay the plumber and said if I heard any weird commotion outside I should go and check out and made sure the plumber did not leave with our stuff. (you never know)

So I grumpily said ok and went back to bed.

But amidst the drilling and everything, the noisiness suddenly stopped for about 5 mins and then after that continued as normal. I figured maybe the plumber went for a pee or something and so I just comfortably went back to sleep.

And when I woke up, my Mum was just back and the plumber was gone.

And I suddenly looked to the sofa and discovered that my LAPTOP WAS GONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I clearly remembered that I had left it on the sofa last night but WHERE WAS IT NOW??!??!

I looked around like a crazy person and a million things were running through my mine like the plumber took it!!! Omg do I have like personal stuff in them like photos of me and my boyfriend???? What am I going to do??? Where am I going to get the money to get a new laptop??? WHO IS THAT GUY I AM GOING TO TRACK HIM DOWN! and then I turned to my Mum to ask her if she had seen my laptop and then suddenly it hit me :

To go check in my sister’s room and true enough I found my laptop lying prettily on my sis’s bed. And that is because apparently my Mum was even more paranoid than me and had hidden my laptop in my sis’s room even before the plumber came. LOL

And then I felt bad in the end because we are not supposed to think the worst of everyone and just because even though sometimes we might want some things which are expensive which are lying around which are so easily to be taken, that does not automatically make us thieves right?

I mean, everyone might want expensive things, but not everyone is a thief.

4) MUMMY TAPAO-ED CRAB!

Because she was to go for a seafood dinner with her friends and I didn’t want to tag along because what WOULD I have to talk to them about and it would be super awkward and I couldn’t be assed to get up and do my make-up so when she asked me if I would like anything, I said CRABS because fml I’ve been watching CRABS on AFC so many times and never got to eat it.

So Mum tapao-ed 1kg of crab home which was the minimum amount she had to order and I FINISHED THAT 1KG OF CRAB ALL ON MY OWN. O.O

I know I am siao and crazy and whatever lah I also kenot believe I ate so much CRAB! O.O

But they were so good!!! KAM HEONG AND FRESH AND JUICY AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA would eat them again now if there were more crabs!!!

5) HANG OUT WITH CHERRIE AND SALLY TOMORROW!

I am so excited! We are going to 88 for BBQ steamboat at Bukit Tinggi then after that we will go to Aeon to check out if Cotton On is open yet and if it isn’t we can berpiket around lol and then after that we will meet up with Mae Vin and Xin Yi who unfortunately can’t join us for the dinner because they have a wedding dinner to attend!

Of their old school mate! Who is our age! O.O

And I am 19.

Isn’t that so scary? I mean, I’ve heard these stories from when my sis was 19 but now I’m at that age where these things are happening to people of my age!

It’s so scary to have to shoulder the burden of having a baby when I still feel like a baby at my current age wtf

Imagine how she must feel. I mean, considering she is smart enough to have used a condom and this pregnancy is just an accident lah.

If she isn’t (smart enough to use a condom) then erm I don’t feel as much respect or sympathy for you hor, because CONDOMS! Use them if you want to have sex with your boyfriend lah zzz

If don’t want to use condom or can’t get access to condoms then just have foreplay or like make out lah, why go all the way??? Well, now you have to suffer the consequences. :/

Okay back to the topic at hand, after we meet Xin Yi and Mae Vin, depending on the time, we will either go to Tutti Frutti or mamak!

And then at night after sending Sally home, Cherrie, Xin Yi and Mae Vin will stay overnight at my house and the next morning we will go swimming!

Oh, wait, I just remembered, Cherrie changed the plan and said, mamak first then the next day after swimming only go for Tutti Frutti!

GOOD THINKING! I kenot wait! Open-mouthed smile Open-mouthed smile Open-mouthed smile Open-mouthed smile Open-mouthed smile

Sorry I wasted your time reading all this nonsense lol but thank you anyway!

BYE!

Red heart

No comments: