Tuesday, November 1, 2011

I know I should be studying…..

…but here I am blogging.

STPM is in 3 weeks but it is like I don’t even care. Maybe it’s because I’ve been through the fear and drama before sitting for an important exam during SPM and now STPM doesn’t even faze me.

Which is bad because I so have to get 4.0 in order to satisfy myself this time around. For SPM I aimed for maybe 6-7 As? And I performed better even though I didn’t really study.

But this time I really want to get straight As for my STPM because I know I can do it. I want to do it. I want to make Mummy and Daddy proud because they put so much hope in me.

And I am studying. Just that, I am taking a break right now.

My head is cracking from all the stuff that needs to be jammed into my brain from the Business textbook. Business Studies suck. I’d rather suck dick something else.

ANYWAY.

I am not here to talk about my nonsensical life, but of course to post photos of my recently refurnished room! (as if photos of my recently refurnished room is not part of my nonsensical life but that is beside the point! :D)

Okay so I only like shifted 2 pieces of furniture but I changed the bed sheets and added some accessories ok! It counts!

P1150165

TA DAH!

I bought my solid pink bed sheet for a ghastly RM40 but I NO HAZ REGRETS MAN. So gorgeous! Send a kiss

I didn’t have a study table before this but my mum also refurnished her room the other day and decided she didn’t want the study table anymore so she gave it to me!

And now I have one! Which I’ve used to place my laptop anyway so don’t be hoping for any studying to be getting done in this room yo! LOL

The table on the left used to be at the spot where my study table is now, but I shifted it to the middle part of my room! (because I don’t have any more space in my tiny room ==)

P1150163

There that’s what I call my make-up table. I’ve got toners and moisturisers and cotton pads and panty liners and packet tissue and wet tissue and all sorts of girly nonsense in that pink basket on the left.

In the right white basket are my girly hair scrunchies, hair clips, hair pins, perfumes, accessories (you can see a tiny tiered drawer thing in there and I use each compartment to keep my earrings and rings! lol), shaver, and stuff.

P1150166

And this shot shows my study table and my bed and my GIGANTIC teddy and other soft toys that people (boys) gave to me.

On my study table you can see my laptop, my water bottle, phone and the soft board which I use to pin up nonsense which I might lose if I don’t pin them up there lol and also my schedules and to-do list.

P1150271

And this is my room at its latest! Red heart

You will notice that my teddy bear and my soft toys have been moved to the other side of the bed and their spot has been replaced with a devil’s tuning fork which is formally known as a blivet or a poiuyt (believe me, I googled it) because I recently bought it for Halloween! (speaking of which, next post : Halloween post!)

It’s not so much of a poiuyt or blivet actually, since it isn’t an impossible pronged widget.

Blivet is supposed to be an impossible 3 pronged widget which appears to have 3 prongs at one angle and then mysteriously only appears to have 2 prongs at a different angle.

It is all due to optical illusions basically and so I have generously placed the link about blivets here for your ultimate pleasure as an example of the nonsensical things that I discover whenever I am too proud/doubtful to ask other fellow humans about something and thus resort to my virtual friend Google for help.

It is quite interesting and worth the read because before this when I was still unsure of what the devil’s widget was called, I witnessed a person getting an embarrassing laugh from the crowd when she mentioned that the thing the devil carries was called a fork.

I am shy too admit that I also called it the fork before I knew its rightful name so I am ultimately thankful that I was not asked of it before Google told me.

Phew.

Things that I forgot to mention also include my cute pink flower-shaped rug on the floor, my glow-in-the-dark dinosaurs on my wall!!!!, my recently wallpapered soft board which has now turned into a glowing pink as opposed to its previous boring brown (thank you for scrolling back up to check LOL) and my pink cushion on my otherwise boring black chair. Open-mouthed smile (and thank you again. HAHAHA)

And so I guess that’s all!

I LOVE MY ROOM SO MUCH! I am so going to miss it when I go to any university to study in future.

This is seriously making me reconsider my adamant choice of wanting to study in Johor because it would make it so difficult for me to come back to Klang to stay in my room! Sad smile

SIGH.

So many decisions to make!

And the most important one that I have to make now is to STOP BLOGGING AND GET TO STUDYING BUSINESS.

Alright alright. I will go now.

See you guys again! Open-mouthed smile

THANK YOU FOR READING BYE!

PS : If you are wondering where on earth I found so many cute pink stuff to decorate my room then the answer is DAISO. And they only cost RM5 each! COOL NOTZ. I LOVE DAISO!!!!!!!!!!! (can be found in Sunway Pyramid (lowest floor), One Utama, The Curve, Sungei Wang, Pavilion, among others)

PS 2 : My friend Jeff called the blivet a TRIDENT which OMG was exactly the word I was looking for to name the fork LOL but I thought the word's only used for Kings or some Gods or something?

No comments: