Tuesday, October 25, 2011

I’m pretty sure…..

…that when you see a bouquet of roses as the first photo, you automatically know what this post is going to be about!!!!!!!!!

P1150057

And that is of course…………………………. : My beloved boyfriend! Red heart

Now don’t say I didn’t warn you okay lol

I’m posting this specially for Atika because we are both very interested in each other’s love life so while she is posting about hers in her blog, I of course also have to post about my boyfriend in mine right? Open-mouthed smile

I think about a few weeks ago, I did a very cute and wifey thing for my sayang.

I…………………….cooked him an entire Chinese lunch.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Okay I know you are laughing right now but my warning is………DON’T.

Because I am quite good at cooking ok!!! Don’t be so bad lah!!! :c

So I cooked him three dishes, one chicken dish, one veggie and one omelette.

I even made him dessert! :3  spring roll thingy I learnt from AFC! HAHAHAHAHA

***

HERE WE GO!

GETTING THE INGREDIENTS READY!

P1140797

Because I was too busy dissecting the chicken (like a noob) and getting all the other stuff ready, I got baby to help me chop the onions and garlic and wash the veggies.

I kind of felt bad having him work together with me in the kitchen because he was the guest after all.

But then I lost all my guilt when he confessed his secret passion and that is he actually loves chopping stuff in the kitchen and he always helps his mum (Mama) do it lol

Then I asked if Mama ever complained about his chopping skills he said no because Mama needs all the help she can get in the kitchen being the only woman in the house having 5 sons. Hahahahahahahahaaa…..so cute!

P1140800P1140792

I’m not bad ok!

P1140804

TADAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 3 dishes DONE! AM I COOL OR AM I COOL??!?!???

P1140810

I made Chinese style ayam masak kicap with abit of honey;

P1140805

Not too bad right? It was quite delicious ok!

P1140811

Blanched kailan with fried garlic and oyster sauce;

P1140806

Praise me for not over frying my garlic till it turns black thank you very much! You think very easy to deep fry garlic aaaaaaaaa

P1140809

And green squash and onion omelette!

P1140808

Simple but nice! Open-mouthed smile But I admit I could have done better with the seasoning because it was abit bland. :c

So………now for the moment of truth.

TASTING TIME!

P1140814P1140817

I was so excited I could barely eat. I kept looking at him to see if he was eating the food and if he was making any weird faces when he chewed them and so finally I couldn’t take it, I asked him :

Baby nice or not??????

And he says………………

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

“Not bad lah.”

KUA KUA KUA KUAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

==

Sim tia only people cook so san fu. :c

But then baby has always been quite a picky eater and the only food that he really really likes is cooked by Mama. :c

Later he said that everything was quite delicious but I know I can never beat Mama in feeding him!!!

BUT NEVER MIND! I SHALL STRIVE TO BE BETTER BABY! :3

After cleaning up all the dishes I proceeded to making the dessert which was something I learnt to do in a show called Instant Chef in AFC lol

I donno what it’s called but I’m calling it deep fried banana and oreo crumble spring roll because it is essentially banana and oreo all crumbled up and wrapped with spring roll skins and then deep fried LOL

P1140819P1140820P1140826

Baby taught me to stick the ends of the spring roll together with abit of water to prevent the filling from dropping out during the deep frying process lol!

Baby iz good cookz tooooo! Nyah-Nyah

P1140824

Served piping hot with constrasting ice cold vanilla ice-cream! :3

DELICIOUS! I IZ GENIUS! Nyah-Nyah

I made a huge tupperware of these for my classmates too just days ago and they loved them! SUCCESS! Open-mouthed smile

And that concludes my very eventful day with my beloved boyfriend. Red heart


***

Next up is a very cute and short story about WHO ELSE MY BOYFRIEND LAH LALALALALALALALALAAAA

Firstly, a huge ass photo of him trying to be cute and being ABSOLUTELY SUCCESSFUL AT IT! ><

P1150056

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH WAI SO KIUT ONE!!!! Red heartRed heartRed heart

I saw this Tshirt from Centro one day and I thought how cute it is so I bought it for him!

And thankfully it fits him so well! White looks so good on you baby! Open-mouthed smile

(And also because baby always talk alot of bull shit LOLOLOLOLOLOL ok I’m kidding. Baby’s bullshit is LOVE to me because you make me laugh! Open-mouthed smile TEE HEE)

Okay now on to the short story.

I was getting ready to go out you know, with Salam and so I told him to wait for me. And when I was done with all my clothes and make-up, I walked into my room to witness the absolutely funny scenario of……………….

.
.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

P1150049

THIS.

He was kneeling in front of my full-length mirror using my PINK hair straightening iron and straightening his hair!!!!!!!!

The moment I saw that I immediately burst out laughing HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

Where got boyfriend so kiut one????? So ai sui! HAHAHAHAHA

P1150050

“What? Kenot straighten my hair one meh?”

And because he was so cute, I asked him to stand right up and let me snap a picture of him to see if I can capture his cuteness in PHOTO!

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

P1150054

MISSION SUCCESSFUL.

Lol! Bye! Red heart

No comments: