Saturday, October 22, 2011

Love.

I was supposed to blog about this tomorrow but there is a certain impatient someone who never fails to ask if his photos are posted whenever I update my blog so today, I’ve decided to dedicate an entire post to him!

SAYANG!!! Open-mouthed smile

Let’s talk about our VERY VERY VERY first date.

He came all the way down to Klang from Gombak and guess what he brought with him…?

P1140326

A BOUQUET OF ROSES!!! He knew that red roses were my favourite type of flowers and he got me them!!!

P1140325

And they were soooooooooooooooo pretty I almost died. T_____T

Then he came to pick me up from my house!

It was actually quite funny because on the way to my house he kind of overshoot and went all the way to town and got lost and had to stop by at Mydin for me to come get him. LOL

After he picked me up, our very first stop was…..

P1140331

Pantai Morib!

I guess people who know me know that I have been complaining non-stop about how I would love to have a date at a beach or not even a date just a normal outing at the beach to feel the sea breeze and sandy ground but it was always so hard to plan for a day where everybody could make it.

Plus I don’t even know where the nearest beach was located near my place so it was quite impossible for me to drive there on my own.

And then came Salam who made all my dreams come true!!!

And can I say, Morib beach was even better than I had expected?

There were mini stalls around where people could get food or souvenirs and it was all very clean and nice!

P1140380P1140378

I had mi hailam (not so good) and he had nasi goreng seafood I think. Heheheheheeee…

P1140382

We also had VERY VERY good nyonya fish!

P1140381

And udang goreng pedas or something like that. It was quite delicious too!

And because I am such a anti-hassle girl I said I was scared to eat prawns as I didn’t want my hands to smell of prawns and/or to get my clothes stained with prawn sauce! LOL

So………………. HE PEELED THE PRAWNS FOR ME HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA

I always feel like such a spoilt princess when I am with him. Red heart

P1140376P1140384

VEGE! Not so good because quite wilted. Look at the amount of food just both of us ate LOL

The only sad thing is we didn’t get to walk on the beach front near the waters because it was in day time and the water was quite surut lol and so to walk all the way to the waters was too far and the sand was all lumpy and muddy and I didn’t bring the correct shoes! HAHA FAIL

Here on after I had no more photos of places because we headed off to Ikea at Damansara to shop for pink furniture lol and also The Curve for random shopping and so I was too busy looking at things to remember to snap any photos. HAHA!

We didn’t get anything from both places though but we managed to catch JOHNNY ENGLISH REBORN at Cineleisure! Open-mouthed smile

The movie was GOOD! Because Rowan Atkinson is forever the funniest socially-awkward person on screen. LOL

After that, we headed off to Uptown at Shah Alam because I wanted to get BUNNY EAR PHONE CASING for my new RM250 Samsung phone as my RM900 Vivaz Pro got stolen. :c

P1140433

And whenever I am with Salam, good things seem to happen to me! I got the cutest bunny ear phone casing in a cute purple colour!

The best part is, I finally got my BLING BLING/DIAMOND screen protector that I’ve been wanting for so long! Although you can’t really see any bling bling in the photo, but I assure you, it is very SHINY! Open-mouthed smile

For my Vivaz Pro, it was hard to find the correct bling bling screen guard because they usually don’t have one that fits the screen of my phone.

But for this Samsung phone, any Blackberry screen guard  could fit the screen so imagine my joy when I found one in Uptown!

But it was a little bit pricey at RM20 for such a small piece of plastic but I wanted it sooooooooooooooooooooooooo badly.

And so like the champion that he is, Salam said that he would get it for me and NOW I HAVE IT!!!!!!!

I feel kind of bad to use his money for something that I myself want, but then I was abit tight on cash that time so I decided I would repay him in future by buying him clothes and other boyfriend stuff. lol

BUT IT  JUST SHOWS HOW MUCH HE CARED TO MAKE ME HAPPY AND THAT’S MOST IMPORTANT TO ME!!! Red heartRed heartRed heart

In Uptown, baby bought a very cute green Tshirt too! Open-mouthed smileHe asked me if I wanted to get the exact same one but in female cutting but I refused because I figured I don’t usually wear Tshirts. Hehe.

(PS: I also found out that my bling bling screen guard is actually of very good quality because it is quite thick and the bling bling is very scattered and abundant than compared to some others which I’ve seen before so I guess the RM20 has its credit)

For dinner (more like supper) I brought him to Berkeley Corner because I wanted to show him/he wanted to know the type of place I usually hang out at for mamaking. Hehe.

But I guess I won’t be going there any time in the near future anymore because Cherrie recently got robbed when we were there and so Salam forbade me from going there anymore at night. :c

But where got people go mamak in the day one??????

***

The next time we went out, he brought me to another place which I’ve been wanting to go for a very long time already : AQUARIA at KLCC!

He at first wanted to bring me to the Suria KLCC Garden and when he found out I wanted to go to Aquaria, he said Of course we can go there sayang. lol

P1140551

Alot of people say the he looks quite chinese.

P1140538DSC07277

I always remind him to drink lots and lots of water because water is good for health!

And boys will ALWAYS need someone to remind them to take care of their health and other petty things because their brains are just not programmed to remember such things. lol

I guess that is why boys need girlfriends hahahaha

While we were walking around KLCC I casually mentioned that I saw a very nice commercial on TV about the new Magnum ice-cream and how much I wanted to eat it…………

So we went to get one each!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DSC07269DSC07266

I had the normal one while he had the almond encrusted one. AWESOME!

The chocolate coating outside is actually Belgian chocolate by the way! Open-mouthed smile

After KLCC we went to Times Square to shop around because since we were in KL I thought might as well make the most of it. Hehe

We had a very awesome day that day. Well, actually, I ALWAYS have the most awesome day with him. :3

ALSO……..

He recently cut his hair and……………………………..

IMAG0087

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA CUTE OR NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

P1140854

Can someone please help me convince him that he looks so much cuter in short hair? Red heartRed heartRed heart

DSC07473

I still got loads to post about him but I’ll save them for another day!

BYE!

LOVE YOU SAYANG! Red heart(enough photos of your face or not sayang? lol)

No comments: