Friday, October 21, 2011

Form 6 Graduation 2011!

Just recently attended my Form 6 graduation lunch at Goldcourse Hotel last 15 of October 2011! And since I was also a former Bukit Kuda student from Form 1 till Form 5, this was actually my SECOND graduation lunch (my first being my Form 5 graduation)!

Funny that even though I’ve attended such graduation ceremony by the same organising committee just two years before, but everything this year felt so different!

It was fun!

Maybe it was because I attended this lunch with my Form 6 family who I’ve grown to be so attached to because we are such a small group! Hanging out with them just makes me feel all homey and comfortable. :3

Of course with every blog post it has to start with my big ass photo as such! :

P1140874

I bought this leopard print dress for only RM25 specially for this event because we typically weren’t allowed to wear anything that was above our knees. And since I had no dresses that were longer that my knees I needed to urgently go shop for one! Open-mouthed smile

P1140886P1140884

Before heading to Goldcourse, Pei Wen, Pei Theng, Wei Qing and I decided to stop for Bah Kut Teh breakfast first because we were told that our buffet lunch was only going to start at 1130am!

And we had to arrive there by 730am! How to tahan with empty stomach for so long?!

P1140887

Om nom nom bah kut teh lol

P1140892

And we arrive!

P1140889

Somehow the setting looks kind of old school-ish so I played with the colours of the photo and produced this lol

P1140896

Must take mirror shot before we enter obviously.

Right after we registered, we had to change into our graduation robes because we were the first class to go up on stage that day!

P1140908

Ta-dah! Class of 1990 2011 sorry. LOL

Red heart PHOTOS TIME! Red heart

P1150025P1150017

P1150015P1150012

And finally, food was served! Okay it was a buffet so technically we served ourselves.

P1140981

Got murtabak got karipap got ayam goreng got nasi minyak got bihun goreng got kari jiken OM NOM NOM

P1140984P1140983P1140982

Got laksa too! And assorted cakes and puddings! Open-mouthed smile

But the sad thing was, before we even got to finish our food, we had to rush over to the changing room to change back into our graduation robes for a photo shoot session.

P1150006

The graduation robe is black, with red and blue stripes! :3

And then when we came back to finally devour our food, WE DISCOVERED IT WAS ALL GONE. :C

Then we found out that the waiters thought we had finished eating so they cleared the plates. I didn't even get the chance to eat karipap. :c

P1140971

And oh yes I forgot to tell you guys about how I uncovered the most awesome camera ever! And like the stupid chap that I am, I forgot to find out the name of the model but I can assure you that it is the best camera EVER!

And by that of course I mean because it takes AWESOME camwhore shots HAHAHAHAHAHA

Every single shot of my face taken by this camera is like super gorgeous and it’s as if it can’t go wrong?!

LOL I so want to get this when I have money!!!

P1140975

LOVE IT! I’ll post the camwhore/normal shots of me using this camera in a separate post okay because the photos are with Susan! I think she kinda beh tahan with me because I keep using her camera to camwhore and eating up all her battery hihi

P1140932

ENCIK ISHAK!

And that is my face whenever I see him LOL

After food and photo session, finally the graduation event ended!

And I went downstairs to find…………………………………

P1150043

(sorry photo fail because I didn’t have time to snap the dramatic moment of my reaction when I saw him downstairs waiting for me lol)

(that’s a photo of him all dressed up just for me and erm eating a Double GCB lol)

Mr. Wan Mohd Salamullah waiting for me by his car holding a bouquet of………………

P1150040

SURPRISE ROSES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How can you not be in love with this guy?

He does all the little things just to make me happy! Everybody around me gushes about him to me saying how much of a perfect boyfriend he is, so you know, anyone who is saying shit about our relationship :

HATERS GONNA HATE. TEE HEE.

And that concludes a very eventful and romantic graduation day.

BYE!

No comments: