Friday, November 30, 2012

Who am I?

IMAG2458

The other day in class we were told to write our own sajak. Ee Vonne wrote something very interesting which made me think a lot about my life.

She wrote her entire sajak like a timeline of all the things she wanted to be back when she was young until today. And even though she had very prominent ambitions when she was young, like a scientist, and then a housewife (lol wtf) then a fashion designer, but now at age 20, funnily she has no idea what she wants to become. All the previous ambitions have died away and now she is left with no direction.

I thought that I had a clear viewpoint where I wanted my life to go, but then I realised I am quite like her leh.

I don’t know what I want to be when I grow up. So far my horizon covers TV show hosts, VJs, bloggers, etc etc and basically everything else that brings me a lot of attention lol but nothing solid. One thing I mentioned to Ee Vonne the other day is, to me, success is when people start talking about me.

I know I have a talent in talking and speaking in public. So far for all my main presentation assignments I have been the top in class. But then I doubt my skills because most of the time I get very nervous and my voice shivers. Even at times that I don’t feel scared, my voice actually shakes and it really spoils the whole thing.

What should I do?

.

.

.

.

.

Enough with the emo post let’s get to the nice (photo) part. I think my looks improved leh! Open-mouthed smile Ok no I have not lost any weight even until now but I think my make up skills have improved!!! I need to buy nicer clothes though because I still think my fashion sense is one of the worst problems of my life. ==;

IMAG2200

Nice leh! Open-mouthed smile

IMG_20121127_3

I know how Ee Vonne does it, but everything she takes a shot of me, I look super pretty one leh! Open-mouthed smile

IMAG2266

See!!!

IMG_20121011_7

So to credit her I post a nice photo of her. (and me also of course HAHA)

IMG_20121127_2

I am obsessed with All Berry Bang!!! In whatever place I am at, if they have Boost there, I CONFIRM will buy All Berry Bang! IT IS SO GOOD LAH. *__*

IMG_20120822_1

Time to play…INSERT IRRELEVANT INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE HERE game!

“One day, I will prove to them that their words can’t bring me down.”

“It’s hard to forget someone who gave you so much to remember.”

“Oppa GANGNAM-STYLE!” wtf

LOL hate that type of photos.

IMG_20121127_1

My handsome boyfriend! Open-mouthed smile I am trying to convince him to wear cardigans and coloured jeans because they are my favourite clothes on guys! Open-mouthed smile

IMG_20121102_1

One of Ee Vonne’s many talents: braids! Fine fine I admit, she is very awesome. lol Ee Vonne if you are reading this, YOU OWE ME ONE COMPLIMENT.

IMAG2514IMAG2516

Can’t live without camwhoring!!!

IMG_20121006_2

Ending this post with a gorgeous gigantic photo of me lol

PS: Isn’t it weird how I can be so emo at the start of the post and then suddenly become so happy by the end of it??! LOL!!

It’s one of my expertise leh! Can’t stay emo for long one! Too many happy things in my life!!!

PS2: AYA! Forgot to post about one incident in UM that happened to me last Wednesday!!! Ok I give preview first wtf it involves a guy chasing me!!! Will talk about it in the next post ok!

BYE!!!

No comments: