Thursday, December 6, 2012

What do you do?

What do you do if you rushed out of class for a toilet break and during your return you are stopped by a guy who starts making friendly conversations with you?

Do you automatically assume that he is interested in you?

Or would you brush that thought aside and just assume that he is trying to make friends?

What if you have already told him that you need to go back to class fast, but he still delays you because he has some unfinished business?

What if he doesn’t actually tell you what business he has yet to complete but automatically you know that he really just wants to get your number?

What if YOU ALREADY HAVE A BOYFRIEND AND YOU KNOW THAT THIS GUY’S INTENTION IS NOT JUST A SIMPLE FRIENDLY ONE?

What do you do?

And oh, what if after you manage to convince him that you have a class to return to, he says to you that He Will Be Waiting Outside For You???????????????????????????

How do you react to something like that?

And I am not trying to boast but that happened to me the other day in the library.

True enough, when I filed out of class after that, he was waiting for me!

I pretended to be in a very busy conversation with Ee Vonne and at the same time, pressing my phone too, but he was relentless!

He followed both of us across the library, to the lift, INSIDE the lift, down to the entrance and even followed us all the way to KPS which was across the street from the library!!!

He kept asking me for my number, claiming that he was interested in me, and I kept saying that I don’t give my number to people I don’t know.

I mean, you would say that I could have just mentioned that I already have a boyfriend. But how presumptuous would I sound if I said something like that to his face?

I gave him the BOD because what if he only wanted to be friends? What if he just wanted me to help him get a letter from the UM administration because he couldn’t speak BM? What if? What if? What if?

So I couldn’t say that. I just said that I only give my number to my close friends. And he asked if he could be one of my close friends wtf.

I told him not now obviously and just to get him to leave me I said I would give him my email address and he can add my on Facebook.

So I gave him my email (fake one of course) and he said thanks and went over to Ee Vonne and apologised to her for monopolising my time.

Then I felt a little bit guilty because he was being really polite to apologise to Ee Vonne but I kept fearing that if I became to friendly he might get the wrong message!!!

I forced myself to be cool and after that he left. I texted my boyfriend to tell him about this and he told, no DEMANDED that I just ignore him because he said he is a guy and he knows what a guy wants.

I felt super relieved after that and had my lunch happily with Ee Vonne.

But when we headed to the bus stop to wait for Bus E, that guy suddenly appeared again!

He sat directly opposite me and Ee Vonne, so obviously he was trying to make conversations with us again.

This time, I decided I had to completely ignore him because I didn’t want to give him any false hopes! I mean, I couldn’t be entirely sure that his intention was to, you know, get to know me as more than friends, but I had to do what it takes to make him understand that I am not interested right?

So I whipped out my phone and called my boyfriend. I left the guy to talk to Ee Vonne entirely. Yes she was peeved but I had  to do it!!! lol

Luckily Ee Vonne was smart enough and told the guy straight that I was talking to my boyfriend on the phone.

And then he exclaimed, Oh! She had a boyfriend already? Then I shouldn’t…

Then he left.

And it proves that my assumption wasn’t wrong but still, I felt bad because why can’t a guy and a girl just be normal friends? Does it mean that once there will be no romantic involvement between them that they cannot be platonic friends?

But my main question is this: if this were to happen to you, how would you have reacted?

Do you think I was mean to have behaved like that?

#1 You might think that I kept using ‘that guy’ because I don’t want to reveal the identity of the guy, but the truth is, I didn’t catch his name when he mentioned it to me, or if he did, I forgot what it was. lol I was really freaked out lah!

#2 Stupid Ee Vonne told me not to be so proud of myself that a guy is interested in me because it is not because I am very pretty, but because I have a huge ass which appeals to men (because I am hou sang yong = meaning that I can give birth to many healthy babies). ==

3 comments:

TrollLOL said...

guy cant help to not to have romantic feeling for girl he is close to.

a guy is a guy and will forever be a guy.

Cherrie said...

this is funny. hahahahahahahaha.. why you never told me about this before?

Cherrie said...

this is funny. hahahahahahahaha.. why you never told me about this before?