Monday, September 9, 2013

I have a feeling the internet connection will be super slow because it’s past 6.30pm but I will write this anyway lah. Maybe post it later lah.

So, the semester break is finally over! And as usual, I did nothing productive the entire three months I was home! HAHA about the most productive thing I did is probably going for a 4D4N Bangkok trip with my friends. Other than that, nothing. Hahaha

Oh ya I didn’t get back my previous room this semester in my hostel BOO but I got the second best which is the one next to it! HEHE Yesh! After hours of queuing up with one of my previous roommates, we finally got to the room that is just beside ours! We couldn’t get our previous room because the juniors were already assigned to it.

We almost didn’t get our room ok! The stupid guy who handles the room registration thing didn’t want to give us the room at first. He kept insisting on filling up the lower floors of another block first but what is the freaking point? Whoever lines up first should have the right to choose whichever room they want right? Or not we queue up for what? What kind of stupid logic is this I ask you. So the people who come later than us might get better rooms than what we might get? Or is he just trying to deny every single student the room that he/she wants and give him/her rooms that they don’t want? I seriously don’t understand???

No wonder the line was moving so freaking slow geesh. I told him straight that whoever queues first should be allowed to choose and the other guy beside him also beh tahan and told him to just give us what we want since it doesn’t make a difference anyway. THEN only Mr. Reasonable agreed to let us have the room. FINALLY.

And I got back the single bed! Hehe actually my roommate YT also wanted the single bed, and I said sure why don’t we switch after a semester as in she uses it this semester and I will use it the next. She agreed too but in the end she decided that she’d be ok with the bottom bunk of the bed and insisted I used to single bed! YAY! Awesome!

Ta-dahhhhh!

IMAG4926

IMAG4925

One slight difference though…..

Ta-dahhhhh!

IMAG4927

Only one roommate (so far) this semester so the room is significantly much quieter and neater compared to last year because our other roommate (who talked the most and had the most stuff haha) is now living in a rental house outside UM.

I’m really quite happy with how the semester is starting! So far I’ve already been to two classes only and Intro to Cinematography, which I wasn’t sure if I wanted to take turned out to be quite interesting! The major assignment for this course is…produce a storyboard based on the script given! Haha sounds fun or what?

It’s only been a day here in UM and (so far) I’ve started eating pretty healthy and even went for a one hour brisk walk! This morning I had cereal and for lunch I had 3 types of vegetable dishes from the café’s economy rice store.

IMAG4924

For dinner I’m thinking maybe I will down a cup of cereal drink. Hehe I hope I continue to be this healthy lah!

I am trying to lose weight for my Bali trip because I want to wear my brand new bikini!!! As of now I have roughly a month left, I’ll be flying on October 4th.

Anyway not much going on for me today, just decided to update my blog because it’s been quite a while. So until next time!

Signing off with a gigantic photo of my face of course, what did you expect?

IMG_20130903_1

No comments: