Saturday, August 6, 2011

DSC06876

I am not a very nice girl. I never said I was. I never said I was innocent. I never said I wasn’t wild.

It has been more than 2 months, and I still feel very broken inside.

And the fact that I am hanging out so excessively with this bunch of guys that I’ve only newly met, is a form of way for me to distract myself from the pain I still feel.

I still love him very much. I don’t know why he affects me so much when I know he doesn’t really love me anyway.

He did care for me at one point of the relationship, but right now, I feel like he no longer cares about me.

How can you love someone who hurts you so much?

To pretend that all this isn’t happening, I have been hanging out with one of my guy friends alot. He is very nice to me and recently, he confessed to me. :/

I can’t say I don’t like him, but I just don’t like him that way yet.

My heart still belongs to the one before. It has always been with him. Even though he left me, my heart never left him.

So right now I am just basking in the glory of having someone new being so infatuated with me.

I wonder why I fell in love so easily with Fifi when I realise now that he didn’t really do much to get me in the first place.

I know during our relationship he has done alot of sweet things for me, but at the beginning, he wasn’t as caring and loving as my current guy friend is now.

It is all so weird.

I guess I am just still keeping hope that Fifi would one day come back to me and that is why I don’t want to get into any further relationship with anyone.

Because I have the feeling that I would fall very easily in love with my current guy friend if I just let myself.

But I’m still holding hope for Fifi. And I'm really not ready for anything like that with someone else yet.

So I guess we’ll just take more time.

More time to get to know each other.

More time for me to consider if Fifi is ever going to come back.

More time for me to either become more in love with Fifi or gradually fall out of love for him.

More time for me and my guy friend to see if we’ll ever really work out for each other.

We all need time.

And I still love you very much Fifi.

I don’t care if you don’t want to hear it.

No comments: