Thursday, December 1, 2011

I just finished all the writing papers!

First day of my holidays (for 2 weeks, my last two objective STPM papers resume then) and my mum has started asking me to cook dinner! ><

Lucky for me I love cooking!

But not so lucky for her because I HATE washing up. So don’t expect I’d be cooking alot of the time lol only occasionally!

Interesting story for the day:

1. Mum asks to cook cabbage.

2. Chops awesome cabbage into perfect chunks.

3. Chops garlic into perfect cubes.

4. Chops cili padi in perfect bits.

5. Prepares prawns in perfect bowl.

6. Heats oil up in perfect pan.

7. Sautees ingredients in perfect consistency.

8. Time to season food.

9. Holds cup of salt above pan.

10. Taps in good amount.

11. Prepares to replace cup of salt on shelf.

12. CUP OF SALT SLIPS OFF HAND.

13. CACTHES CUP OF SALT BEFORE IT HITS PAN.

14. CRIES because discovers staggering amount on salt on top of perfectly cooked cabbage.

FML.

WHY AM I SO CARELESS CURSE YOU STUPID SLIPPERY CUP OF SALT.

So I scooped off the salt using a spoon, and then added like a gallon of water to kind of soak the cabbages off the salt and then I strained off the water.

STILL SALTY FML. So I repeated this process for like 3 times and then added a little sugar to change the saltiness into a better tasting sauce.

Added water. Done.

I placed all the cabbages onto a plate WITHOUT any of the sauce and thankfully, they still taste passable with a hint of salt at the back of your tongue. Urgh.

Hopefully mum doesn’t realise! ><

Ok story done.

Updates! More specifically, photo updates because I know you are lazy and only like to see photos! Open-mouthed smile

DSC07946

First off, cute photo of me of course! Open-mouthed smile

Bought this cute (rein)deer tee from Cotton On (in light of Christmas spirit!) for only RM15! Love the pale beige colour of the tee on my pale skin! Open-mouthed smile

I took like 2 MONTHS to get back my pale skin after getting too tanned during the Malaysia Day thing practice ok! So I am allowed to boast!

P1150390

Bought this really adorable phone casing with hearts as holes!

CUTE DOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Almost as cute as:

P1150380

MY NOM NOM Red heartRed heartRed heart

P1150388

Who likes to do weird faces LOL

P1150384

But is still just as cute! Red heart

P1150328

He folded paper hearts for me in multi colours!

SO PRETTY!!!!!!!!!!!!! In love

P1150290

Bought the awesomest sets of bracelets from Cotton On!

Turqoise, black and white! 3 sets for only RM10. STEAL!

P1150358

Had too much time on my hands one day. lol

More like, I was supposed to be studying but I was going to take any excuse to put off doing it so I did this to entertain YOU! LOL

In case you can’t see what’s so special about it, it’s a photo of me with make-up on the right side of my face, and none on the right side of my face LOL

CUTE RIGHT! Nyah-Nyah 

MAKE UP FOREVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

DSC07860

In case you are wondering what colour contacts I was wearing in the previous photo, it’s PINK!

Love them although I would love them to be a little more pinkish as opposed to brown. But it’s still pretty! Send a kiss

DSC07870

Tried centre parting! LOL

But failed because I need to straighten my hair first.

What did I say about taking any excuse to put off studying?

DSC07889

Nom nom and me!

AND DONE!

More updates soon ok!

BYE! Love you guys! Red heart

No comments: