Saturday, December 24, 2011

I DYED MY HAIR!

As most of you know, I have finished my STPM!

And that means I have finally finished my school life and so right now I am finally free to dye my hair to any colour I want!!!

I actually wanted to dye my hair right before Chinese New Year because then I’d be super gorgeous for CNY and that also gives me time to save some money for the dye. I think for my hair, dyeing it would cause maybe RM150-200?

So you see can see why I would need the time to save money before I actually go to the saloon.

But then one day I was randomly walking around Jusco after dinner with baby and my mum at Igentis and I came to Sasa and saw this :

P1150574

I forgot where I heard about this brand from, maybe Cheesie? But I searched her blog for the post about this and I can’t find it anywhere. D:

UPDATE! : Yeng told me that the blogger who blogged about this is actually Chuckei! :D

So anyway, the cool thing about this hair dye is that you just use it like shampoo!

I mean, instead of spreading it on your hair strand by strand, or like, bunch by bunch, you just kind of apply the foam to your hair like you normally do when you wash your hair in the shower! Open-mouthed smile

See the photos and you will understand what I am trying to say.

P1150575P1150576

Upon opening the box, I found these.

P1150578

Carefully reading the instructions.

The good thing about Japanese stuff is that their instructions and descriptions are goddamn efficient and accurate.

I mean, if you have any pressing questions about that product, chances are you are going to find the answers in the instruction sheet/box.

For example, I was foaming my hair and suddenly I wondered if the foam did not stay on my hair, what would happen?

Would that affect the results?

As the manufacturer, I am sure you are just going to assume that the consumer would obediently foam the hair as said in the instructions and not bother about anything else right?

But that is not true!

You have to stand in the consumer’s point of view and see what kind of questions might arise!

And true enough, I searched the instruction sheet and found a line which said : A while after drying the foam may disappear but this would not affect results.

YES! Question answered! So then I wouldn’t try so hard or worry too much to get foam back on my hair right?

P1150580

Prepare mixture.

P1150581

Put on gloves!

P1150582

And baby sits there being cute but not helping. D:

P1150584

Squeeze the bottle.

P1150583

FOAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

P1150588

Carefully apply onto hair. Like you are washing it with conditioner, make sure your hair is not tangled!

At this point I politely asked baby if he could help me apply foam to the back of my hair because I couldn’t for the life of me see the back of my head wtf and he obliged. Open-mouthed smile

He had to wrap his hands with plastic bags HAHAHAHAHA

P1150587

And he also took charge of the camera because I wanted to blog about it! Hehe!

P1150586

Almost there…

P1150590

DONE!!!

I know lah I look like alien but don’t care lah!!! This is the only (passably) decent photo I have with the foam all on top of my head!!!

So after all that I had to wait for 30 minutes before washing it all off.

And while we waited, we watched………………..

P1150593

THE BIG BANG THEORY!

Our whole universe was in a hot dense state, but nearly fourteen billion years ago expansion started WAIT!

P1150595P1150594

We had ice-cream while we watched! Hehe. Must post photos of baby because he looks so CUTEEEEEEEEEE!!!

P1150600

After ice-cream, we sat watching BBT like this, him kissing my Tau Foo Fah hand lol

And fast forward to after I have washed my hair and applied the moisturiser…………………………….

P1150606

TA-DAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not bad right? Open-mouthed smile

P1150605

Without flash it looks much darker though. :c

P1150607

Still, I love the colour! But only the top part of my head is efficiently coloured, the bottom part is still quite black.

But I think it’s because the bottom part of my hair is actually the rebonded part and is therefore quite dry making it harder to absorb the colour?

Could be.

ANYWAY, how do I look?!

DSC00523

The moisturiser that came with the hair dye really makes my hair feel so much softer, I wonder if I can buy it from anywhere? Open-mouthed smile

DSC08016

My hair before.

DSC00524

My hair now.

I love it! And Liese costs RM33 by the way.

I really do think that I suit brown hair better. What do you guys think?

3 comments:

Zee Yeng said...

It's not from Cheesie but Chuckei!!:D

Jo-Yee said...

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO no wonder!!! <3<3<3

btw yeng, wai i can't find your facebook anymore?!

Zee Yeng said...

Yea...(;
I deactivated it long time ago!(: