Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year!

2011 was such a dramatic year.

So many things happened. Happiness. Tears.

I remember at the beginning of last year I was very optimistically looking forward to my last year of school life.

I promised myself to achieve full attendance. I did. Puan Ding was surprised but she was proud of me.

I fell in love. I let myself go crazy. I got hurt.

I thought that by loving someone truly, everything will be a breeze. I was wrong.

It didn’t work.

I also fell out with the one I thought was my best friend.

I met new people. I matured.

I scored well for my exams. I was awarded for my hard work.

I got chosen to take part in the 2011 Independence Day celebration. I saw new things, new paths, new people.

I found what I’ve been looking for since a long time ago.

I finally discovered love. True love.

And the best part? I’m still me.

I’m still the big sized girl you knew before.

I still have a big heart, a loud voice, a happy presence.

I look forward to 2012.

Because now I have Salam with me. I can’t wait to spend the year with him.

2011 wasn’t exactly nice to me. I ventured into things hoping to achieve a good outcome, but most things turned out the opposite.

I guess I just have to surmise that 2011 was a year of experiment for me.

Because now I know better. I’ve fallen, been beaten to the ground, but now I’m a stronger me.

Everything will be fine now. The storm has passed, the sun will be up soon.

Come 2012, I won’t be hurt anymore.

Because if any of you dare to try, Salam will first kick your ass.

Red heart

DSC08642

Happy New Year!

To a new beginning of unachieved resolutions and broken rules.

Love those who love you and leave those who hurt you!

Have a great year ahead!

No comments: