Saturday, January 14, 2012

ONLINE CLOTHES FOR SALE. CUTE CLOTHES SALE. BRAND NEW. ONLINE BLOG SALE. NICE CLOTHES. CHEAP PRICES!

Okay I guess my title has enough tag words to bring any online shoppers here! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

CHECK IT OUT! I bought these clothes, some worn once, some brand new but I'm selling at only a fraction of its original price. Reason for selling : I just simply can't/don't wear them anymore! (I only sell my clothes which are still in PERFECT CONDITION, so don't worry!)

Also, I preferably only ship to Klang areas ok! :) But don't hesitate to tell me your location, I'll see if I can make it!

UPDATE! : DUE TO UNEXPECTED HIGH DEMAND FOR THE ITEMS, I'M MAKING EVERYTHING A FIRST PAY, FIRST SERVED BASIS! THANK YOU!!!

UPDATE #2! : TO BE FAIR, IF THE ITEM(S) HAVE MORE THAN ONE BUYER AT THE SAME TIME, I WILL START A BID SO THAT THE ITEM(S) GO TO THE HIGHEST BIDDER, FAIR AND SQUARE! THANK YOU!!!

(SOLD) #1 White lace cropped jacket (with hood!)

1

Bought at : RM33
Selling at : RM20 (SOLD)
♥ Free size! (fits S, M)
♥ Never worn before!
♥ Awesome quality!

#2 Colourful stripes cropped cardigan

2

Bought at : RM25
Selling at : RM15
♥ Free size! (fits S, M, L)
♥ Never worn before!
♥ Good quality!

#3 Blue stripes dress (with pockets!)

3

Bought at : RM50
Selling at : RM25
♥ Bought from Brands Outlet
♥ Size M (fits S, M)
♥ Worn only ONCE!
♥ Good quality!

#4 Black lace mini skirt

4

Bought at : RM59
Selling at : RM25
♥ Bought from Kitschen
♥ Size L (fits M, L)
♥ Never worn before!
♥ Awesome quality!

#5 Pale blue dress

5

Bought at : RM69
Selling at : RM30
♥ Bought from Nichii
♥ Size L (fits L, XL)
♥ Never worn before!
♥ Awesome quality!

(SOLD) #6 Blue & white cute Sailor Dress

6

Bought at : RM25
Selling at : RM15 (SOLD)
♥ Free size! (fits S, M, L)
♥ Worn only ONCE!

8

Can be worn like this! UBER CUTE! Red heart

(SOLD) #7 Sheer floral dress/long top

7

Bought at : RM30
Selling at : RM15 (SOLD)
♥ Free size! (fits S, M, L)
♥ Worn only ONCE!
♥ Good quality!

That’s all for now! I will update with more clothes soon!

Anybody interested just post comments or post at the chatbox on the right ok! Sending me an email (joey_joeldavid@yahoo.com) would be fine too! THANK YOU!

4 comments:

Mel said...

Heyy. I was wondering how you would transfer the item and money or etc. Cause im staying around shah alam. Is it possible if i like see the item before i purchase it? Am very interested in your lace jakeyy! :) #1!

Jo-Yee said...

hi! im living in klang, so its quite near shah alam :)
no problems, u can see the items first b4 u purchase them :)

sure we can meet at some place and then we'll go thru with the things?

Jo-Yee said...

you suggest the place and ill see if i know where it is? :)
it would be best to meet up during the weekends because only then i have a car to use? :D

anything just contact me at 0166161113 ok? :)

Anonymous said...

electronic cigarettes, electronic cigarettes reviews, smokeless cigarettes, electronic cigarettes, smokeless cigarettes, e cigarette health