Sunday, April 25, 2010

BLOG POST!!!

Hi guys!

I know it's been such a LONG TIME since I posted anything worth reading, so for old time's sake;



here's a cute picture of me to make it all up to you guys. :3

And also. Ahem. In case you guys forgot how I look like.



And this is me when I'm trying to act cute.

---

So why am I so in the mood to blog today?

Because I am temporarily obsessed with typing using my new laptop (as I've mentioned in the last post. Or previous post. Or whatever la) and also because I think it should be made a very memorable day;

THE DAY CHERRIE HUNG OUT WITH MY PA COLLEAGUES

Okay la fine not exactly hung out, but you know, introduced, talked, laughed.



This is Mr. Melvin Yong. Whose shirt had the same check on the skirt that I was wearing on the same day.



And this is CHERRRIIEEEE!



And of course this is Mr. Mohd Fauzi Samsudin, who doesn't allow people to take photos of him. Grrr



Cherrie and Melvin! They talked and laughed! :D *happy



A very sexy picture of me (ahem. Because my skin so fair LOL) and Pojieeee!



Pojie and Cherrie! *happy happy

And after all the friendly talks and happy chats, I whisked Cherrie away to a nearby Japanese restaurant called OSAKA to eat!!!! Eeeeeee I love OSAKA!



My softshell crab temaki! *loves



My chicken curry udon soup thingy! :D



Cherrie with her chicken onion egg rice thingy! :D

---

It is always a nice thing when my school friends and colleagues manage to get along and even hang out with each other. (:

Unfortunately, they haven't hung out officially yet, so I cannot state with certainty that they are able to get along well... But then both parties seem to be able to get along with ME, right, so why wouldn't they with each other? :D

Sigh.

I'm still currently torn between resigning on the first week of May and on the 31st of May. I seriously don't know when I should stop working. ):

For one, I would be able to know already if any scholarship's been offered to me early of May, and also in May my sister is having semester break, so I want to have the time to spend with her.

But it is really necessary for me to stop my job altogether? What would I DOOOO all day at home?

I know with my sister my days wouldn't be THAT boring, but sooner or later we'd also run out of things to do right???

So when should I resign??????????????????????????????????????

Gosh, let's not think about that.

Chuz.

5 comments:

cherrie said...

i also dunno when to quit my job. i also haven't decide whether to go form 6 or matriks if i didn;t get the scholarship. decisions... decisions.... decisions.....as your friend, i will definitely encourage you to quit early may so we can hangout more often. you remember our lagoon trip that we planned before spm ???? until now haven't dilaksanakan. and maybe we can go for a mini vacation before college or form 6 starts.

Jo-Yee said...

LOLLL what is mini vacation hahahahhahahahaha

cherrie said...

mini vacation is like short and near vacation. places like genting highland that it's near and for a few days only.

Jo-Yee said...

LOl genting highlands is a mini vacation hehehe

Anonymous said...

I’m currently being held prisoner by the Russian mafia [url=http://www.buypenisenlargement.com]penis enlargement[/url] penis enlargement and being forced to post spam comments on blogs and forum! If you don’t approve this they will kill me. [url=http://www.male-sexual-styles.com]penis enlargement[/url] penis enlargement They’re coming back now. [url=http://vimax3-4.com]vimax[/url] vimax Please send help! nitip [url=http://www.male-sexual.com]penis enlargement[/url] penis enlargement