Thursday, April 29, 2010

I wish I can tell the world.

Just a short short very lebih post today because I don't want to leave my blog unattended for too long!



Nah. Let you see my face so that you won't forget how I look like! Grrrr

And now since I have nothing worth reading to say here (admitting this is abit risky because you might just decide to leave but that will be your LOST! because) I am going to once and for all let you guys get a little glimpse of...

WHAT NONSENSE I DO INSIDE A FITTING ROOM WHEN TRYING ON CLOTHES HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

What better thing to do if not...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.



CAMWHORING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hahahahahahahaha

This was at Kitschen I think. Cherrie and I tried on the same dress we thought was the epitome of a PROM DRESS to get a little feel of what it's like to actually SHOP for a prom dress and see what's so fun about it.

Not fun at all.

Or simply maybe it's because we both have got NO dates. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA siao embarrassing...



This was at FOS! I was trying on the cute sleeveless blue top which I thought looked really nice on me!

Only, the price was RM30 so I didn't get it. ): For a simple cloth like that kind of too expensive la...

Unless omeone buys it for me la... :D (FOS Sunway Pyramid - hanging at the left side of the other end of the entrance heehee)



And this was at FOREVER 21!!! I thought the check was super cute and sorry it was too sexy for me (fitting short LOW CUT) so I didn't get it. Hehehehe

But the sweet heart neckline was so cute lo :3

Okay enough!

For those who enjoyed: These are only TEASERS for you because I've got 137284398 more fitting room photos yet to be posted up hehe so you just keep coming back for more la k!

For those who were disgusted: Your problem/loss la. I don't care pun HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

The only beneficial thing for the reader in this post:



This brand of battery very good! I used one single battery for my mp3 and it lasted throughout my whole Taiwan trip (4 hours to and 4 hours back from Taiwan, various times I slept with my mp3 on in my ears, boring car rides) and it still had enough life to last me till JUST NOW! I just changed a new battery for my mp3 JUST NOW.

Power or not?????

Go buy go buy! Heeee

Chuz!


No comments: