Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Because we are both happy people.

Today Xinyi and I had a very enlightening chat about the type of life we both want to have in future.

So today's post shall all be about WHAT I WILL DO IF I AM A BILLIONAIRE.

Okay I am trying to let this topic sink in realistically, and I am really going to think properly of WHAT I will do if I really had that much money.

Okay so say I am a billionaire at 18, like, right now.

1) I guess the first thing I will do is divide the money into few portions. Like, say I have 1 billion, I will divide it into 1000 parts.

2) So I shall use 1/1000 of my money first. And that's about 1 million.

3) First, I will fund my education. I haven't properly decided what I really want to study, but it will be along the lines of Mass Communication, with advertising, graphic designing, journalism, broadcasting bla bla bla stuff.

4) And then I will ask my Mum what she wants. Car? House? Holiday?

5) Then I will ask my sister what she wants? Car? House? Holiday? CASH?

6) Then I will ask my Dad what he wants. Car? House? Holiday?

7) And then I will ask ALLLLLL my relatives who I love what they ever wanted in their lives and fulfil all their wishes.

8) And then I will pay for an awesome holiday for my father-side's second uncle's family who has helped us so much throughout my life. Plus any sort of gifts they would like!

9) Hmm... And then I think I will put up a nice private memorial place for my direct ancestors, both my mother's and father's sides... I'm not typically a very superstitious person, but I think they deserve a nice place as a sign of honour and respect and memory we have for them. (:

10) I think one million is gone by now, if my parents really asked for houses lol so on to the next million.

11) Hmm... So I think I'm going to get myself a nice place too, a nice home, so that when I grow old I will at least have a nice house to stay lol so it has to be somewhere secure and happening and LASTING!

12) I'm gonna get myself CARS!!!!!!!! I will buy at least 3 cars for myself!!! One is a luxurious casual drive, another for long distance driving or for family holidays, and another for when I go to work, so it's gotta be very pretty and shiny and expensive looking, so that people will be intimidated by me LOL

13) Eh, at 18 I wouldn't have to work yet. Oh well, I'll just have the car there for when I feel like driving it lah lol

14) Then..... I'm gonna get myself lots of good handphones/smartphones. LOL Sony Ericsson Vivaz Pro Black,, Blackberrys, N97 Mini White, Nokia E5, bla bla bla...

15) Good cameras!!! Any type! Just good ones!

16) I wanna revamp my room too!!! Make it my dream room! With a personal designer who receives orders from ME! lol

17) And omg I am going to take a BIG BIG portion of my money and go spend it in one single day and get all the clothes shoes bags accessories I've ever wanted and I ever want!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

18) Okay I am getting bored with this list.

19) I'm also going to grant my sweet close friends what they have ever wanted!!!

20) Also my teachers too!!! Especially PUAN DING!!!! I'll buy her entire family things that they want! LOL

21) Okay, and then I'm going to randomly donate to charitable organisations that focus on orphanages, old folks home, curable diseases, the underprivileged people... And then some to environmental organisations and terminal patients too...

22) And I'm also going to start some business. I don't know what business yet, but it's going to be simple business, that will bring back profit overtime, but doesn't need an immediate splurge of capital, and also one that does not come along with HUGE risks...

23) I will work very hard to think of ways to help me retain my wealth, including employing personal economical psychologists, financial advisor, business experts... lol

24) Okay I think that's all I can think of for the moment...

25) I will also try to use my money to help spread my views on how to maintain Malaysia as a nice peaceful multi-racial country and also help generate ways to make Malaysians more open-minded and forward/advanced-minded too.

26) I don't know how that is going to work but I shall try to do that. Because I do believe that with money, you can do ANYTHING. lol

27) And of course I shall save some too, for me, and my children in future and my family.

Okay the end.

28) Oh yes! I will spend some money to make Beekay a better better school too! Because I feel that alot of the teachers there are very motivated and sincere in trying to make the school a great place too, and the few things that are stopping that include money too. So I'm going to try to offer some help. :D


Okay. Chuz! lol

No comments: