Wednesday, October 13, 2010

I have ugly nails.

It is 111am right now and I should be sleeping, but I woke up at 620am this morning and started vomiting like shit and then I think all the vomiting kind of made me exhausted and everything so I fell asleep and only woke up at 308pm fml.

So I am 0% sleepy now and I might as well use this time to update my blog.

So far, nothing interesting has happened in my life AS USUAL and I am only going by every single day with zero excitement.

School used to be very fun for me but now it's just BLAH. Weekends also feel very BLAH.

My whole life is BLAH.

Also, I was thinking, how do you ask a guy for his number? I mean, is it socially acceptable for a girl to ask for a guy's number? Would the guy feel turned off if a girl made the first approach to get to know him? Would he consider the girl of zero appeal because she is throwing herself onto the guy?

Okay lah I know it's not exactly THROWING herself onto him lah, but you know what I mean.

Hmm... So far, I have never asked a guy for his number before and I am thinking maybe I should start trying? Because who knows maybe the guy will actually appreciate the effort I take to make him feel flattered?

Guys, how does this work actually? Do you guys only like girls who stay all shy and timid and wait for you to get their number, or would you rather like bold and brave girls who are not afraid to show that "Hey, you're hot. Gimme your number."?

Anyway. I have been reading Cheesie's blog alot these few days and I am so in love with her fashion sense! :D It's kind of like frilly, ruffled, lacy but at the same time leather, skin, denim and everything, it's really nice! :D

So I think for the next CNY I need a major wardrobe change and I will focus of buying clothes that I actually LIKE wearing and are okay for outings, rather than the usual casual comfy clothes I tend to end up buying. And have all my hard earned $$$ wasted like how I did this year. ==

The thing is, with fashion, you need be bold and brave. Kind of like with boys too, I guess.

Or do boys dislike those type of in-your-face girls????

Whatever, talking about fashion here. Soooooo...

Hmm... So. Be bold and brave. Be creative and go with your instincts. You can copy certain people's styles, but do not do it 100%, add a little of your personal touch to it too. Make it YOUR look. A look you are comfortable wearing, and being seen wearing.

And buy LOTS of accessories because they can help you change a total look even if you're in the same dress! :D

OH and one more important thing:

M A K E - U P. It is not considered fashion if you are barren of make-up right????

Sometimes I don't understand why girls would rather just go out without make-up or at least a good hairdo. I mean, if you're going for the dewy glowy look and have the most perfect complexion then I can understand lah... But then they usually.....don't.

I understand the whole concept of wanting to look natural and all, but that only works if you're naturally beautiful no?????

Whatever I just call those people lazy. Zzz

When I say make-up I am not asking you to go overboard and have totally wayang make-up lah. Just some simple eye-liner, mascara, and blusher will do what. I mean, it's not that hard. Or at least, go get your eye brows plucked and shaped. Then you'll look nice. Provided you have nice features and glowy flawless complexion loh. Which only happens in 1:100000 people btw.

Sometimes make-up is not only there to make you look prettier, but to make you look like you actually CARE for your looks. People appreciate efforts like that. I mean, you see a girl who goes out wearing a nice dress, and another who walks out with her mother's old t-shirt with Mickey Mouse shorts, which do you prefer making friends with? Or have more respect for?

You see. It's simple. If you don't suit eye make-up (I understand some people don't), which is the most crucial part of your face, then at least put on some blusher to make you look glowy!!! Or just plain mascara will work fine, it makes a HUGE difference, you know.

lol I don't know why I am urging girls to put on make-up because it's kind of not my business but then it is nice to be able to see pretty chicks everywhere everytime I go out also what...

I don't know lah. I'm just saying. Get a mascara if you don't already have one. It works wonders. Let's all be pretttttty! :3

Chuz!

2 comments:

Audrey Juicy Tits said...

It's funny how you completely spun off topic! 8D

The best bit about makeup is experimenting and seeing which looks work the best for every individual since not all styles will work for any and everyone!

And yes to wardrobe makeovers come CNY. If we were to compare our CNY purchases this year to last, we'd see a huuuuge difference! ;)

Jo-Yee said...

i know right! wardrobe makeover!!! <3