Thursday, October 7, 2010

Outing! :D

Yesterday, me and 3 of my Form6 friends went to KLCC!!!

Not for shopping, though, but for......



Petrosains! :DDDD



The 3 angels that I went with: Jannah, Wani and Nadia. Hee hee



And then we saw the cutest thing: small children lining up by the entrance! They were there for a field trip! Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! Comel x93792



And because I think I am one of the small children also, I started playing with the display cars and forced Nadia to help me shoot this photo lol



But then besides the childish side of me I am also a very knowledge-loving person. Proof: I camwhored with Albert Einstein!!!

Okay cheat one I only took this photo to get a reaction from Cherrie whose idol is Mr. Einstein. lol



CAMWHORE BECAUSE WE ARE GIRLS!!! :DDD

Halfway through I got super excited because I found my one true love!



A T-REX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Omg so cute right!



Kissy-kissy. Mwah mwah :-* Hee hee



Fwah I found my family tree! :D



Not much to do in Pterosains actually... Most of the exhibitions there are quite boring and aimed mainly at kids only. Like, we are practically adults and being there made us feel awkwardly like...OLD PEOPLE.



Only posting this photo because my legs look very sexy and hot in it. lol



My baby chasing us in the car because he misses me! Hee hee

Because Petrosains was so damn boring...

Because the girls wanna rush home so that they wouldn't be home past their curfew...

Because I am a power shopper and will stop at no end to grab the chance to SHOP...

Because I was already in KL anyways...

And BECAUSE I CANNOT TAHAN BEING IN KL BUT NOT GOING TO TIMES SQUARE...

I...

...decided to go there to shop alone. LOL

And it was so fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Solo shopping is one of my favourite hobbies I tell you! Because I don't have to wait for my other friends, I can walk freely wherever I want, I can stay as long as I want in a store without feeling I'm wasting people's time, I can try on practically anything I like without bothering with opinions..... It's just...heaven.

I love solo shopping. Especially at places where everything is cheap and nice too!



Look! :D



The stuff I bought these few days! Hee hee I especially love the navy top I bought, it's so pretty! And it only costs RM15 chi sin so cheap right!!!



Floral top I sort of regret purchasing after all the CHEAPER shopping I did in Times Square. lol

So that's it! I am broke. AGAIN. And I have run out of gas money.

SIGH.

OH! I forgot to talk about how Jannah and Nadia who were supposed to meet me and Wani at the train station, ended up boarding a bus ALL THE WAY TO SHAH ALAM. HAHAHAHAHA

Those girls hor. Not finished yet: After they bought train tickets after finally reaching the train station, while they were trying to insert the ticket into the little box to have it scanned before the bars opened, they couldn't find the slot to slip the ticket in!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA

Then they had to call me, cos I was already at the other side of the station, just to ask how to work that thing. lol so funny.

But of course I had alot of fun with them at Petrosains (CAMWHORING WAS FUN!!! :DDD)! Hee hee can't wait for the next outing!

Chuz!

No comments: