Saturday, October 2, 2010

VERY FUN DAY TODAY!!!!!!

It was a very interesting Saturday today because alot of unexpected things happened! :D

My MOTHER of all people, decided to bring me to BTK so I decided to bring Cheryl my buddy in vanity cousin lol and off we went to BTKKKKK!

As usual, if you put me and her together in stores that sell stuff which are try-able, it is impossible that we do not end up doing things like:



THIS.



AND THIS.


Well, talking about clothes, see the grey blouse that I'm wearing?

It is from P.Co and OMG it is soooooo pretty! I love it!

I know what you guys are thinking lah it looks too old lah too formal lah doesn't suit my age lah but...

I DON'T CARE BECAUSE I THINK IT IS SOOOOO PRETTY! :D

But I didn't buy it WHY because I no money loh! ):



And this veryyyyyy pretty floral blouse pulak, I bought! Tee-hee!


There is a very significant story behind the purchase of this baju bunga2, but of course, it's alongside other reasons such as:

1) I for so long have wanted to buy floral-printed clothes already, only I could find none which are nice enough...
2) It is cheap! :D
3) It makes me look very girly. Hee hee *blush
4) And..... it's cos I don't have clothes like this and I'm always trying to improve my sense of style and keep my own fashion style growing, so this is EVOLUTION! Hee


And the very significant story is:

THERE IS A VERY SAMDOL PERSON WHO SAID THAT I LOOK VERY BOYISH AND I DO NOT WEAR ENOUGH FLORAL CLOTHES SO:

NAH! - Berbunga2 nih. Cukup tak cis bedebah. lol



I loveeeeeeeeeeeeee ittttttttttttttttttttt! <3




Other than camwhoring INSIDE fitting rooms, we have also upgraded ourselves and our confidence to camwhore OUT IN THE PUBLIC and THIS (the above) is the result! :D



AND THIS! Learn from the MASTERRRRRRRR! Be BRAVE! Camwhore in PUBLIC! Be proud of your gorgeousness because we are all beautiful people! :DDDDD



And ini adalah the shades that I and Cheryl each bought! Tee hee! Blue rims! I looooveeee itttt!

And the fact that makes me love it even MORE: Mummy paid for them! :DDD Tee-hee tee-hee!



FWAH! See, she learns from the master! :D



Cannot. Stop.

lol

After all that shopping, me and Cherrie and Xin Yi were supposed to go to Setia Alam Pasar Malam to jalan2 and become aunties! :D

But then in the end Xin Yi felt sick and decided not to go, and Cherrie already left for the SAPM with her Mum and I felt quite lazy to drive allll the way to Setia Alam...

So I decided to go to Jusco BR to get some movie tickets to watch with Cherrie for later, only the queue was SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO long that it reached Baskin Robbins! So I dropped the idea and went shopping instead while waiting for Cherrie to finish her auntie grocery-shopping with her mum at SAPM lol

But then it RAINED!!!!!!!!! (Thank God I decided not to go to SAPM lol) And so Cherrie was stuck there and soon it became too late to do anything anymore so I went home to rot.

But on the way back, I stopped by McD and tried their all new Milo McFlurry and slurp slurp it was good! :D

But a tad too sweet loh if you ask me, with all that Milo powder...

And so here I am NOW, at HOME, on a SATURDAY NIGHT, Facebooking and blogging. ==

Oh well, at least I took some pretty photos today. :3

Chuz guys!

PS: Stay happy! It's the best medicine for anything! ;)

2 comments:

wanie m'nJ said...

samdol la u joyee!!
i thought that blouse u dah beli..rupanya snap dlm fitting room!!!
OMG!!
haha
*wink*

Jo-Yee said...

hehehehe i beli yg bunga2 tu je =DDD

i takde duit laaa!!! >< hehe