Tuesday, October 19, 2010

I want to vomit.

...because I keep hearing the song Just The Way You Are by Bruno Mars!!!

I love the song so much!!! But because I chose that to perform in a choir for the Form6 MP, and because during practice that song was played for like 10000000 times per day, now everytime I hear it I just feel like vomiting. lol

So..... MP IS FINALLY OVER!!!!!!! I cannot tell you how relieved I feel after all of this...

And now. It is exam time. It starts on Friday. And it probably isn't such a good idea for me to be blogging but I don't care!! I have not blogged for such a long time and I promise this is going to be the last post until after my exam which is on the 2nd of Nov!

And another thing, I think I am going to also deactivate my Facebook account and only turn it back on after my exam, that way I wouldn't be tempted to go check for notifications since I will be getting NONE, and it's, you know, a good chance to allow people to miss me during my longgggg absence. :D

After exam it's.....................SHOPPING TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I just canNOT wait for everything to be over this year, so that I can start afresh on 2011. This whole year, everything feels like such a mess! This year, I felt my biggest happiness and heartbreak and my school life's a big blur, as I feel like I haven't attained a single academic-related knowledge throughout this few months... zzz

So. That's it. I'm signing out RIGHT NOW and will only be coming back on the 2nd of Nov. See ya'll!

Chuz!

No comments: