Saturday, November 20, 2010

First time posting using Windows Live Writer!

Now… many people have announced to me the greatness of WLW so for the first time, I will try using it and explore its awesomenessssss!

Now the part that I am most interested in, is the posting photos part because whenever I post photos up to Blogger, it takes AGES. That’s because I prefer to use Blogger as the main platform, and not other image hosting websites… It’s better this way because I wouldn’t have to keep updating my image hosting website just to make sure it doesn’t crash or shuts down and like, wipes out all my photos…

Okay enough nonsense now…. photos time! And since I managed to take many pretty nice camwhoring shots the other day when I went shopping with them girls Yeng, Lutlut, Susan, Cherrie, Cheryl and Sharon….

Today’s photo post is alllll going to be about me! ME! MEEEEEE! lol Open-mouthed smile

DSC04352DSC04370DSC04372DSC04373DSC04374DSC04386DSC04391DSC04393DSC04394DSC04398DSC04402DSC04403DSC04419DSC04425DSC04445DSC04454

Oh my goooooodddddd is this awesomeee or what??? I can’t believe I’ve only found out about this nowwww! Oh my God can I die nowwww?

This is sooo going to guarantee more blog posts from me now EVERRRR! I love this love this love thissss! Red heart

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

xrumersiteposter.tripod.com
xrumersiteposter.tripod.com
xrumersiteposter.tripod.com
xrumersiteposter.tripod.com
xrumersiteposter.tripod.com

We can post your custom message on millions of forums, blogs and message boards worldwide.
What This equal for your business & website.
Instant

Increase of web Traffic
Increase of customer Sales
Increase of Search Engine Rankings


xrumersiteposter.tripod.com
xrumersiteposter.tripod.com
xrumersiteposter.tripod.com
xrumersiteposter.tripod.com
xrumersiteposter.tripod.com

Anonymous said...

fuel injectors for car fountain inn kia 1991 cadillac car deville budget hire car sydney air car conditioning denton

Anonymous said...

xrumersiteposter.com
xrumersiteposter.com
xrumersiteposter.com
xrumersiteposter.com
xrumersiteposter.com

We can post your custom message on millions of forums, blogs and message boards worldwide.
What This equal for your business & website.
Instant

Increase of web Traffic
Increase of customer Sales
Increase of Search Engine Rankings

xrumersiteposter.com
xrumersiteposter.com
xrumersiteposter.com
xrumersiteposter.com
xrumersiteposter.com

Anonymous said...

Misters
I used this excellent software DRM-removal and used it for removing drm from itunes protected musics a yearu ago, it did the job well, btw. Then I bought mp3 player and it could't play my wma files so I decided to [url=http://drm-removal.com]convert wma to mp3[/url] with drm-removal. It works perfect! Just in a few moves, you only need to click "Add" button and choose the folder of wma files. They will convert all the tracks in parallel at a really high speed. If you have the same question and need to convert wma to mp3, you should try drm-removal!
I am big fan of audiobooks and actually wonder, if it legal. I bought a book (now its mine!) from napster, but may be its drm and I can't copy it to my MP3 player!! Thats dick!! I can remove drm - but what about legacy?

thanks in advance!