Saturday, November 13, 2010

I HAVE SO MANY THINGS TO SAY!!!

Today has got to be the worst day of my entire life.

I actually came home in a particularly good mood, because I did moderately well for my year-end exams and I couldn't wait to tell my mum about it.

But then when I reported the good news to her, she responded so mundanely... that it sort of... crushed my spirits. :/

I mean, I really think I did quite well this time, and my mum would be proud of me, but she just wasn't as happy as I expected her to be!

I mean, what more does she want? Does she expect me to score perfect results?

So I was kind of sore when I went out after that, and I didn't tell her where I was going or anything, I mean, I was so upset!

Okay FAST FORWARD!

I went to Centro with Yeng, Lutlut, Atika and Ayuni and we had alot of fun trying new drinks and you know, catching up with one another... But then when we were leaving, everything kind of went downhill for me:

FIRST, I lost the fucking parking ticket. I don't how I could have LOST it, because usually I am quite good at keep track of important things. Already cursing myself for having to pay the fine of RM20 for the lost ticket, I drove over to the stupid guard office to report about this.

And then, by some stupid bad star, when I was trying to make a right turn, I went too close to the pillar on the right because there were alot of cars around me (the guard office was right besdie the exit, hence the many cars around me).

So when I turned, SCREEEEEECHHHH!!!!!! my car scratched the pillar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Omg I was panicking like siao by then because I was driving my mum's car (gulps, I haven't told her) and around me were all these people who just got back from a wedding dinner and were heading to their cars... Fucking embarrassing...

So when I tried to steer my car away from the pillar on my right, I hit a car in front of me which was trying to exit the parking basement!!! OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Damn sway right??!?!?!?! Luckily there was zero scratch on the Myvi that I hit and the driver just said "Okay..." and let me off...

GEEEEESH. Imagine if there was a huge ass scratch on the car, how was I supposed to pay??!?!?!?

After that I went and paid for the fine and found out that my wallet only had Rm15 OMG but then the guard said he'd give me the discount... And I paid and quickly left that place of horror.. Zzzzzz

==

How unlucky can one get??!??!?!

All because of the stupid lost ticket!!! Grrrrr!!! If I hadn't lost the ticket, I wouldn't have had to go to the guard office. If I didn't go to the guard office, I wouldn't have hit the pillar. If I didn't hit the pillar, I wouldn't have hit the Myvi in front of me!!! And if l this didn't happen, I wouldn't have only RM0.00 left in my wallet!!!!!

ARGHHHHHH fml fml fml FFFFFML!!!!

Now I also dunno how to tell my mum. Gulps. I'll worry about that later. Zzzz

***

PHOTOS TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



lol spotted this in Berkeley Corner. HAHAHAHAHAHA. "Westren" Food yums nomnomnom lol



Thanks WeiQing dear for giving me this Pendrive! :D Then I blinged it with loadssss of STARS!



BAJU KURUNG! Speaking of which omg I still haven't returned to Jannah!!! Hahahahaha sorry sayang Monday I give you ok!



Just randomly post this pic because I look so hot in it. lol



BEST POTATO SALAD I HAVE EVER EATEN BY FAR. P E R I O D.



I discovered the gorgeousness that is lipgloss! My gosh! Why didn't I explore this before?????



Note: MY BROWS!!!! I got them shaped OMG they look so much better now my face looks so clean cut and pretty! lol



CAMWHORE IN THE LADIES.



Because I recently got these little stars stickers, I have pasted them on every single surface I can find! :D



My cameraaaaaa!

Okay. Done d.

Oh yah!:

Check out these two songs!
1) Bruno Mars - Grenade
2) Bruno Mars - Count On Me

They are so AWESOME!!! Bruno Mars FTW!!!!!!!!

Chuz!

No comments: