Tuesday, November 16, 2010

How have you all been?



How's everybody been lately? Happy? Well? Or sad? And bored?

What should I blog about today?

I have no idea. I've got nothing to say. Nothing to update. Nothing to express.

Everything is so blank nowadays... My feelings are slowly ebbing away...



What do I see in the future ahead of me? Not much... I can see a path, but it leads into a blurry place, a place I'm unsure of... I don't know where I'd end up in...

I don't know anything anymore...



I finally painted my nails black. They are pretty... But what's the use when I've got no one to flaunt them to?



Even fake eyelashes cannot help alleviate my mood alittlle... I'm broken... and brittle...

And I don't deserve your respect.

Because I am a big nobody in this big world...

No comments: