Tuesday, February 14, 2012

[SOLD] AVRIL LAVIGNE LIVE IN MALAYSIA 2012 TICKET FOR SALE! ROCK ZONE TICKET! DISCOUNTED PRICE! CHEAP! AVRIL LAVIGNE KL CONCERT TICKET FOR SALE!

P1170114

[SOLD!]

ANYBODY INTERESTED??!

This is a ROCKZONE (free standing) AVRIL LAVIGNE LIVE IN MALAYSIA 2012 ticket worth RM198 and I am only selling it for…

RM140!!!

Reason for selling, I got this ticket after paying RM200 for the previous Simple Plan concert. And I don’t really like Avril Lavigne so I don’t want to go to her concert. But that is all not important. What’s important is you will save…

RM58!!!

I won’t go if nobody buys it anyway so don’t waste the good old ticket ok! Buy from me if you want it! Don’t let ticket pro earn the extra RM58!!! lol

Also, PRICE IS NEGOTIABLE! If you want cheaper, let me know!

I will send ticket personally to areas in Klang – Subang but anywhere further I will send by postage. And FREE POSTAGE TOO!

Concert details :

Time : 830pm but doors open at 700pm. (since it is free standing, make sure you go there early to grab a nice spot!)
Date : 18 February 2012
Place : Stadium Merdeka, Kuala Lumpur

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Still available? I want 3 tix..

Jo-Yee said...

hi! sorry my ticket is sold already. but if you are still looking for tickets, you can try going to

avril lavigne live in malaysia 2012 facebook page to find. because alot of people are selling tickets there too :)