Monday, February 20, 2012

Valentine’s Day with my looovveeeeee <3

This was my first Valentine’s that I was able to celebrate with my boyfriend and ok la I’ll admit, during those days before I had a bf I always wished I had one so that we could have sweet Vday celebrations together DON’T LAUGH I know you also thought like that right….HEHEHE

Ok so Vday this year was on a Tuesday. I donno why but everytime I am conscious that it is Vday it always falls on a Tuesday wtf? So anyway baby had classes Mon to Fri and his Uni is all the way in Gombak! It’s a 45 min drive from his place to mine and imagine him having to travel all those hours just to see me!

How to not love him you tell me?

So on that day he said he wanted to bring me to Tenji which is in Soho KL. We passed by Soho KL many times redi but we’ve never been there so we had to rely on GPS and ask my sis loh.

Tell you one thing, GPS very stupid. It always doesn’t get signal until we are like 3/4 of the journey. So many times we have to simply zhong and then when the GPS finally works only we realised we have to patah balik. ==

But anyway GPS worked in the end so we reached there safe and sound.

Only to realise that Tenji already closed down long ago and is now replaced by SHOGUN. KUA KUA KUAAAA

We came all the way to Soho to eat Shogun???? Pyramid also got loh wtf

But of course, it was a lovely night nonetheless because it was with him. :3

P1170139

I swear 9/10 tables we saw at Shogun were couples! Everybody loves everybody! :3

P1170137

The food we had. Shogun has become very bad. It used to be very good last time when it first opened in One U but now urgh. So terrible.

The food was all cold and they didn’t replenish the food one hor! I went for the third trip to get something also it still was empty. CAN LIKE THAT ONE MEH.

P1170136

The thing on the right top is some sauteed vege and mushroom, only that was nice. Hmmm yum yum

And it’s only because they cook on the spot for you that’s why it was nice.

P1170135

Cold soba noodles. SUPER not nice to eat.

I eat one mouthful then I immediately pushed it to the side. Horrible!

I tried soba at this Jap restaurant in Subang before and it was damn good so I purposely took this because I wanted to let baby try.

But shit man it was so horrible it totally ruined the impression loh D:

P1170134

Lamb shank was good though! Open-mouthed smile Baby is meat eater so he loved this. But when we went for second helping, the meat was not as tender as the first piece D:

Baby so disappointed. :c

P1170133

Soft shell crab was too salty.

Sushi tasteless and horrible.

Oyster thingy not bad but nothing fantastic.

Talking about oysters, baby went and took one piece of raw oyster and wanted to try because people on tv always make it look so good but he almost chickened out when he tried the juice abit lol

So I said ok if baby can eat that, I promise I will eat one whole piece too. I hate raw oysters, first time I tried in Thailand I vomited like shit lol

Baby said ok and he put the whole thing in his mouth!!! He wanted to swallow but in the end met the same end as I did in Thailand HAHAHAHA so now he, like me, will never touch raw oysters again lol

The longevity noodles were good though Open-mouthed smile

P1170132

Got a table with a view.

It was very romantic. :3

Until someone from the next table started to smoke wtf. Stupid smokers.

Then we had to change tables to the one inside but it was good because when it became night, the tables outside became too dark.

Serves the smokers right shit man I hope they burn themselves with their own cigarette.

P1170128

Yayang’s hair sitting in tuffs looking very fashionable and in but it’s only because he had to run in the rain and all his carefully straightened and waxed hair became ruined lololol

Buttttttttttt still cute! ><

P1170127

Blur photo of us but then we didn’t bother to take more because FOOD! And also there was a long queue to go inside the restaurant.

P1170125

The place looks not bad but it was too noisy! Should have carpeted the floor to absorb the noises. So difficult for us lovebirds to soak in romance because of all the chattering voices. Annoying.

P1170123

Forced him to take a touristy photo HEHEHEHE

P1170124

Soho KL was damn nice lah. Like baby said, it’s almost like we’re in a different country.

This place looks like it’s filled of rich people and automatically it becomes a safe and civilised place.

Because everybody is so rich already, you walk at night, leave your car unlocked also nobody wanna rob you!

Except if poor people like me and my bf decide to rob them loh lol

P1170122

Nice right?

P1170120

And this was his Vday gift for me!

A handmade card with lots of embarrassing photos of me which he thinks are cute lol

Love it so much! I keep tearing when I reread it again and again! :3

And HANDMADE ROSES!!!

I said this in FB but I’m going to say it again :

I know all of your bf gave you girls roses for Vday, but did any of your bf MAKE roses for you?????? HAHAHAHAHAHHA

Love them love them!!! He made them using tissue paper and then painted them red!!!

SO AWESOME!!! Mwah mwah mwah!

P1170117

Look so much like real roses! Only better because they won’t rot!

My real roses that he gave me before all rot and dried up redi, but I guess these won’t! :3

P1170118

Cute baby looking very fat in this photo lolololol

And he is holding my Vday gift for him!

A pen engraved with his name! :3

I bought it for him to motivate him in his exams and he loves it!

Love you baby! :3

P1170109P1170111

Card I made for him. :3

Thus ends the Vday post.

DSC08164

Cute photo of me!

DSC08141

My hair is this colour now!!!

Ok BYE!!!

PS : Not a single fucks was gave to grammer on this post. yaoming.jpg

No comments: