Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Nails! And some other nonsense.

Hello everyone! Okay so recently I know I have been blogging alot of serious nonsense and not much girly stuff which is usually what I like to blog about, so today I will write a post about nails!

To me right, I think all girls should take good care of their nails whether you are girly or not girly. But then honestly right I think all girls should be girly. I mean, leave the manly things to the guys lah. Or if you want to be a guy then you should act 100% like a guy. Why stay in between? It is so not appealing in my opinion.

ANYWAY.

Nails are very important to me because they are on your hands. Your hands make contact most with anything that you touch in your life so isn’t it completely logic that they should always look prim and proper?

Donno why some girls don’t bother to have pretty nails. I mean they don’t necessarily have to be painted or have designs, just clean and nicely cut round or square-shaped nails are good enough right?

Today I’m going to show you one very simple way of making your nails look really pretty without having to go for nail art or anything. Something which you can DIY at home! Open-mouthed smile

TADAH!

P1170086P1170089

Very cute right? Looks like it costs about RM35 at some nail parlour but I did it all by myself at home!

All you need is :

P1170099

Nail strengthener (light opaque pink), a beige nail polish, and a top coat (translucent pink). Bought all of them from Elianto. Prices ranging from RM5.50 – RM11.

Actually the correct way is to use the nail strengthener on a regular basis to make your nails stronger and don’t peel so much.

The base coat (which I didn’t buy) should be used to paint your nails before you apply your nail colour so that it doesn’t stain your nails so much. The top coat is then applied onto your already painted nails to protect the colour from peeling off. Or something like that.

But I kenot be bothered to buy the base coat because to me the strengthener can also be used like a base coat. Plus it strengthens nails right so it’s a 2 in 1 bonus!

You will also need :

P1170106

Nail stickers! There are many designs out there which you can buy. The prices range from RM3 – 10 I guess depending on where you buy it.

I bought this at Elianto for RM9. It is quite expensive but really much cheaper than going to a nail parlour to have your nails done because with this I can use it several times.

Or if you wanna save you can buy the cheap RM3 kinds from some donnowhat shop that sells cheap things lah. Those designs are usually not so pretty so I don’t buy them.

P1170094

To get these nails is really very simple.

First you need to remove your nails of any previous colours that you have used, obviously.

I think girls should always have painted nails, or at least nails which look groomed lah. It is totally unacceptable for girls to walk out of the house with chipped nails or peeled off nail polish. I just kenot stand it!

Even if it is damn tedious to always groom your nails, but to be pretty there is always a price to pay so just suck it up.

Unless you don’t want to look pretty.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

What is wrong with you???????

P1170100

I bought this nail polish remover from Elianto and it is grape scented.

I suggest buying nail polish remover which is unscented because IT STINKS. I HATE THE SMELL OF SCENTED NAIL POLISH REMOVER.

But in Elianto they don’t have the unscented type so I had to choose between the strawberry scented and the grape scented. The grape scented one turned out to be much more tolerable so I picked that.

Costs only RM10 btw.

I like buying Elianto stuff because they are not too expensive and at the same time, they are of quite good quality.

It is a Korean brand if I am not mistaken and everybody knows that beauty stuff that comes from Korea is always good right???

So firstly, apply the nail strengthener and then wait for it to dry.

Then apply the beige nail polish and wait for it to dry.

Then using the transparent sticker plastic thing, hover it above your nails to see if you like the sticker to be stuck there or not and then proceed to paste sticker as desired.

Then apply the top coat and wait for it to dry.

You are done.

Then CANWHORE because now you can haz pwetty nails! Open-mouthed smileOpen-mouthed smileOpen-mouthed smile

P1170095P1170090

So extremely simple I want to die!!!!!

So girls, do this ok! Be girly! Embrace the fact that you are a girl!

Don’t be so lazy to dress up or put make-up or nail polish. Because one day when you are old and wrinkly you will get jealous of the young girls who look cute and pretty.

Take advantage of your youth!

It is tedious but it is worth it. And once you get the hang of it, it isn’t hard anymore. It’s fun and really boosts your confidence. TRY IT.

P1170103

In case you are wondering what I am holding in my previous photo, it’s my new Tamagotchi!!!

I bought it from a guy online and it only costs RM10! HAHAHAHAHA

P1170101

It is damn fun to play lah!

But back story :

I bought 2 Tamas because the postage for buying 1 Tama is RM10 which makes my total RM20. But if I bought 2 Tamas, the postage is only RM5 which makes my total RM25. Wtf pay extra RM5 get one more Tama of course I will do it right lol

So I bought the pink one for me and the blue one for Salam.

First day of playing I realised that my pink Tama’s pixels on the screen were quite faded-looking and my sound was not as loud as Salam’s blue one but since it was made in China and so bloody cheap I just put up with it loh. As long as it could be played right.

But the next day I woke up, my Tama completely conked out wtf

So I texted the guy who sold me my Tama and got quite pissed when he said he didn’t supply batteries and I should go buy them myself.

I told him I did not pay for a Tama that is low in batt and/or dysfunctional. I told him I wanted another Tama but he wouldn’t come to the compromise.

He suggested I pay another RM10 and he would send me 2 more Tamas as replacement because he could not fix my Tama for me.

I asked him why I had to pay extra when the problem was because of his product and he said that he never usually got negative feedbacks from his customers.

So in the end he suggested that I sent my pink Tama back to him and he would see what was wrong with it and then he would send it back to me free-of-charge.

I told him it was very tedious for me and in the end I would still have to pay for postage to send it to him and it wasn’t fair for me.

Then he got abit pissed and said that was the best compromise he could come to.

So I told him fine I didn’t want any replacement anymore and I would play with the blue one instead. I also told him that he should check if his Tamas are functional next time before selling them.

Then he said sorry and replied that he would refund me my RM10 for my broken Tama which I think was very nice of him. So I told him it’s ok and thanks.

Then I went to buy a mini screw driver and button cell batteries with a combined nett price of RMRM12.80 and now my pink Tama is functional again!

P1170104

Turns out the problem really was with the battery. But everything is fine now. Open-mouthed smile

As you can see, my current pet is a penguin lol

This China Tama is not bad actually because it has many characters to choose from including alien, lion, dragon and many more.

You can also see that I have removed the reset button because it is damn stupid of the manufacturer to put the reset button so prominent there.

I would choose a pet and take good care of him and every now and then I would accidently press the stupid reset button and then I had to start all over again wtf

Couldn’t even keep it in the bag, had to hold it like an idiot all the time so stupid right.

So Salam helped me remove the button and now that doesn’t happen anymore!

I love my Tama! :3

Anyone who wants contacts of the Tama guy just tell me ok!

P1170068P1170067P1170066

Just some random food photos from CNY which I haven’t blogged about even until now lol

P1170062

LOU WAAA! LOU WAAA! LOL

P1170059

My sister April. When she dyed her hair it was a violety red colour but it has faded to brown again LOL

P1170047

A cropped photo of me because the rest of my face looks like crap.

Ok bye!!!

No comments: