Tuesday, October 14, 2008

20 Things I Absolutely Hate

  1. Having to tolerate unreasonable people just because if I don’t I would get seriously injured, emotionally AND physically.
  2. Having to wake up freaking early in the morning every single school day. (But when you’re up, it all becomes right again, so no matter.)
  3. Not having enough money to buy things that I actually like but have enough money to get scolded if I complain about not being able to buy things that I actually like.
  4. My mummy invests in lotteries and gambles.
  5. My daddy invests in football matches, gambles AND smokes.
  6. Having a sister who just DOESN’T GET IT.
  7. Having a supposed best friend whose most important friend in life is not me but is the most important friend in my life.
  8. I procrastinate. (This should be at the top of this list.)
  9. That justice doesn’t exist in the harsh, cold Real World.
  10. I have bad hair.
  11. That good food is ALWAYS bad for health.
  12. It takes A LOT to achieve something.
  13. Lin Dan beat Lee Chong Wei in the 2008 Olympic Games. (Yes, I am NOT over this.)
  14. That almost all of my relatives are very mean people.
  15. That my Daddy has suddenly become very rich but still refuses to buy me things even after repeated begging attempts.
  16. I get sleepy in the afternoon after school every single day.
  17. I sleep in the afternoon after school every single day.
  18. That since I sleep in the afternoon after school every single day, I am profusely wasting a lot of time.
  19. My sister didn’t say Thank You as I’d wanted her to when I handed her her birthday gift. (I know I am late. Way late. But still. A little gratitude would be nice.)
  20. My Daddy is more of a distant relative than my immediate family member, not to mention my supposed Hero. (Since Daddies are always daughters’ Heroes.)

Ciao.

Photobucket

8 comments:

Audrey Juicy Tits said...

When did you get a real honest-to-Zeus-truth blog? 8D

Jo-Yee said...

kekekekeekekek.

W. Suhailaliza W. M. H. said...

we are so the same at #4..haha! y ah? isk.

Jo-Yee said...

teacher! miss u much much! how r ya doing??

erm... i dunno. guess way back when our parenst were young, there was not much entertainment. hahaahahaha

KnightX said...

hey jo yee how you do that background yeah
i know you love this place
then got your picture wan
i want but dunno lor
can you teach me ya

W. Suhailaliza W. M. H. said...

hahaha..
me mish u too!m doing great! m the next top model, u know? :P hahahaha! pls say hallo to cherie n blur mae vin..hahahaha..i've linked ur blog to mine.

W. Suhailaliza W. M. H. said...

haihs! i gave u the wrong number lah! its #3. hahahaha..aiyork..poor u have a ceraayzee teacher. isk

Jo-Yee said...

Hahaha. So I guess we're alike!! Shopping shopping shopping!! :D :D :D :D :D