Monday, October 27, 2008

Tagged! :D

1. The person who tag/pass you is?
Trish.
2. Your relationship with her/him is?
Good friends. I think. I hope. :D :D :D
3. Your five impression of her/him?
- Cute
- Adorable
- Funny
- Totally creative!
- But blur. Haha.
4. The most memorable thing she/he had done for you?
Erm. Making me laugh most of the time when she’s around me.
5. The most memorable thing she/he had said to you?
Erm. I don’t know. Maybe, thank you? Haha.
6. If she/he become your lover you will?
Laugh until my skin tear off because that is so not going to happen. Because 1. I don’t look anything like David Cook. 2. I’m pretty sure she’s straight. 3. I’m pretty sure I’m straight. 4. Are you totally kidding me???
7. If she/he become your lover, thing she/he has to improve on will be?
Erm. I love her to bits but it’s never gonna happen. Period.
8. If she/he become your enemy, you will?
Cry in disbelief because she’s just too nice to be anyone’s enemy.
9. If she/he become your enemy, the reason will be?
Haha. She murdered Cherrie. Hahahaha.
10. The most desired thing you want to do for her/him now is?
Make her happy. :D
11. Your overall impression of her/him is?
Awesome girl.
12. How you think people around you will feel about you?
Erm… Entertained? Hahahaha. :D :D :D
13. The characters you love of yourself are?
Erm. The fact that I understand a lot of things and I care a lot about the world and those who live in it.
14. On the contrary, the character you hate yourself are?
My procrastinating habit. So what’s new?
15. The most ideal person you want to be is?
A successful me.
16. For people that care and like you, say something to them.
I love and care about you guys too! Muaxxxx! ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ :D :D :D
17. Pass this quiz to 10 persons that you wished to know how they feel about you.
1) Cherrie
2) Ashley
3) Mae Vin
4) Trish
5) Rock Chan
6) Audrey
7) Hou Hou
8) April
9) Sue May
10) Miss-Hanz
18. Who is no.6 having relationship with?
What kind of relationship? :D :D :D
19. Is no.9 is a male or female?
Female. High School Musical. Hahahahaha.
20. If number 7 and 10 are together, will it be a good thing?
Hahaha. I just don’t think it’s a good idea for them to have kids considering, you know, they are BLOOD-RELATED. Haha.
21. What is no.2 studying about?
Pure Science in Form 4. She can do really well, you know, if only she would WAKE UP.
22. When was the last time you had a chat with no.3?
Just yesterday. We went to the museum togevah! :D :D :D
23. What kind of music band does no. 8 like?
Er. I dunno. Blue???
24. Does no.1 have any siblings?
Yups. Two brothers.
25. Will you woo no.3?
If I were LW, yes. Hahahahaha.
26. How about number 7?
Ooooooo. If he wasn’t related to me, maybe. Hahahahaha. but seriously, I don't woo people. I'm a girl, thanks.
27. Is no. 4 single?
I dunno. I guess. Trish, are you single??? :D :D :D
28. What is the surname of no.5?
Lee. 李. :D
29. What’s the hobby of no.10?
Erm. Blogging and writing music I guess?
30. Does no.5 and 9 get along well?
Sure! Good friends they are! :D
31. Where is no.2 studying at?
S.M.K. (P) Bukit Kuda, Jalan Perak, 41300, Klang, Selangor Darul Ehsan, Malaysia, South East Asia, Asia, World, Earth, Milky Way, Universe.
32. Talk something casually about no.1?
Love her loads. :)
33. Have you tried developing feelings for no.6?
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Sorry, but we're related, thanks. :)
34. Where does no.9 live at?
Somewhere in Kampung Jawa I think. :D
35. What colour does no.4 like?
Black! And white and brown! (Read enough bulletin posts and surveys to know this. :D)
36. Are no.5 and 1 best friends?
Haha. Friends, I guess, but not best friends.
37. Is no.7 the sexiest person in the world?
Haha. Erm. Not unsexy but not the sexiest in the world. NO OFFENCE. Hahahaha. :D :D :D
38. What is no.6 doing now?
Probably Facebooking. Hahaha. :D

Was tagged by Trish. :)
Ciao.

Photobucket

No comments: