Sunday, November 15, 2009

Continuation! Part 2! I still haven't given the story a name! So you can call it all you want! =D

Read the first part HERE.

She was the most beautiful of imaginations that I could ever have, well, imagined. She had these thick black wavy locks which fell all over her shoulders, her puffy red luscious lips were made all the more gorgeous because it was curved into a smile and her eyes were what that gave her away. I should have known. A goddess wouldn’t have cat-like eyes in orange colour. A goddess wouldn’t have perfectly thin brows which arched into a sophisticated curve at the ends. And most importantly, a goddess wouldn’t have two red horns protruding from her thick black-haired head.

When she spoke, her voice was everything like the slur of a snake. It was very interesting to see her whirl around in her red smoke and then zooming back at me just to see me startle.

“Who are you?” I questioned her. I now realize that, even with my supposedly good wit with words, what with my commitment to journalism and blogging, the way I asked was a little bit disappointing.

“The one you’re looking for,” she slurred and then laughed in this mild but definitely evil manner. “I could give you anything,” she said, “anything you could possibly want, if only,” she stopped to look straight into my eyes, “you would help me in return.”

I nodded, lost for words not only because of what she had said but also mainly because her cat-like eyes were too much for me to handle.

“You only say yes,” she purred, “if you can handle my words, as well as my cat-like eyes.” Yes. She could read minds. My eyes must have bulged out really much because she gave a really long laugh after that.

“What do you want me to do?” I asked.



...to be continued...



PS> Leave a comment if you want updates/more! ;)

No comments: